RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I'm back...

pokeball DoxOfflineMale
Banned
Rep:
Level 88
RMRK Forum Idiot aka Blaze
What ever... moving on.
Being a "Legend" isn't always a good thing... I'm a legend for the wrong reason... maybe I can change it all... If I give it all one last shot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Just for clarification:

Blaze mode = Banned mode

So don't even think about it. ::)
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

pokeball DoxOfflineMale
Banned
Rep:
Level 88
I can always spam up this place when all mods/admins are offline... common sense. But if anyone of these noobs try to pull something... I'll go Blaze mode on there ass. I don't need any newbies trying to be tough. Hmph... anyways I doubt I'll be leaving anytime soon.

As of now... I won't go Blaze Mode. Not until another BlueXx wannabe tries to come up to me. So for now I'm fine...
Being a "Legend" isn't always a good thing... I'm a legend for the wrong reason... maybe I can change it all... If I give it all one last shot.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I find that you're attempts of being a hard ass are laughable at best. Blaze cut the crap, anyone who's been here long enought to remember you will know that you aren't cool, you aren't a 'legend' and you're a living joke. Remember last time you came back with this dox crap? I do, you stayed a week then left. What I'm saying to you blaze, is that after Naphe you're crap is tame. Big whoop you got your ass handed to you by BlueXx, so did Inaru, Then Blizzard skullfuxxored Blue. So saying you got into giant fights with Blue isn't an accomplishment anymore.

Also, When I said I'd tell you when you wer being a cunt I wasn't kidding. When around me act like a normal member here, not an arrogant little fuckwad. If you thought Blue was cruel towards you, then don't piss me off. I can be nastier than BlueXx.

pokeball DoxOfflineMale
Banned
Rep:
Level 88
I find that you're attempts of being a hard ass are laughable at best. Blaze cut the crap, anyone who's been here long enought to remember you will know that you aren't cool, you aren't a 'legend' and you're a living joke. Remember last time you came back with this dox crap? I do, you stayed a week then left. What I'm saying to you blaze, is that after Naphe you're crap is tame. Big whoop you got your ass handed to you by BlueXx, so did Inaru, Then Blizzard skullfuxxored Blue. So saying you got into giant fights with Blue isn't an accomplishment anymore.

Also, When I said I'd tell you when you wer being a cunt I wasn't kidding. When around me act like a normal member here, not an arrogant little fuckwad. If you thought Blue was cruel towards you, then don't piss me off. I can be nastier than BlueXx.
What the hell do you know about the past...? You weren't even around when me and Blue were going at it. Your loser ass came at the end of me and his fight... and stop being jealous your not getting all of the "glory" and crap. And if it's one thing you better do... it's watch who your talking to. I don't know who the hell you think you are... maybe some BlueXx Replica... but if you want I'll gladly hand your ass to you. So don't get all Emo... "Nobody loves me omg. I'm gonna kill myself". You'll never be BlueXx... not even close. So maybe you should try to actually be somebody around here. But as of now... your shit. The only thing your known around here for is making pathetic pointless youtube videos. Because you got drunk and some girl rejected you.

Get a hobby... idolize someone. Someone like me... someone who has balls. I already know I'm gonna have to fix your ass real good on these forums. I was gone so you must think you have control around here. You have another thing coming to your ass if you think like that. I'm back and now your fucked... lets put it like that. I'm not gonna put up with your shit or back down to stupid crap you talk about to newbies around here. So one person you better watch out for around here it's me.

Keep your ass in check when talking to me. Got that...? Your not hard... I make you look like a bitch. Exactly how I'd make you look like my bitch in jail.

You've pretty much got your ass handed to you on my own "I'm back" thread. That's sad. I come back and you get your ass put in check. Keep coming at me with pathetic attempts to be someone and I'll gladly throw you back down into your place. It's fine with me...

:burn:
« Last Edit: February 04, 2007, 04:59:11 PM by Dox »

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Oh shut up, you goddamn loser. You're "pwning" people on the internet, and displaying it in your signature. It's pretty sad that you care so much about what goes down on an internet forum.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

pokeball DoxOfflineMale
Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Oh shut up, you goddamn loser. You're "pwning" people on the internet, and displaying it in your signature. It's pretty sad that you care so much about what goes down on an internet forum.
Maybe I do, Maybe I don't... why would your fagot ass care? Mr. officer  :police:  :-\

Rep:
Level 96
I don't care. It's just fun to see you make an ass out of yourself. :)

pokeball DoxOfflineMale
Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Funny... because your the only one who thinks that. And I know I must be pissing you off because you keep re-opening this topic to get the last word. Your pathetic... :burn:

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
He isn't. It's hilarious how you make an idiot out of yourself.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

pokeball DoxOfflineMale
Banned
Rep:
Level 88
He isn't. It's hilarious how you make an idiot out of yourself.
OooO! look... Mod Unit. Well if making me look like an "idiot" which is funny because only mods. think that.. if it gets people laughing with or with out me... then I've done my job. ;)

Rep:
Level 96
Funny... because your the only one who thinks that. And I know I must be pissing you off because you keep re-opening this topic to get the last word. Your pathetic... :burn:
I'm a mod. I don't even have to re-open it to post again. I can just post in it while it's still closed.

YOU'RE the one that had to re-open it so YOU could get the last word, Dox.

You just called yourself pathetic.

pokeball DoxOfflineMale
Banned
Rep:
Level 88
I'm a mod. I don't even have to re-open it to post again. I can just post in it while it's still closed.

YOU'RE the one that had to re-open it so YOU could get the last word, Dox.

You just called yourself pathetic.
Wether you open it or not ... and you reply. Obviously means your trying to get the last word... your one sad ass mod. Are you new? How long you been around?

EDIT: Oh yeah... and I know I'm pissing you off and your feeling like shit because you just keep dropping my rep down. But rep doesn't mean shit. Like you said in another thread... keep dropping it, I know I'm getting you mad. =)

Rep:
Level 96
Weren't you the one that closed this thread first? You know, closing it so you could have the last word?

Yeah, that's what I thought. :)

And if anything, you're just entertaining me for a few minutes.

pokeball DoxOfflineMale
Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Weren't you the one that closed this thread first? You know, closing it so you could have the last word?

Yeah, that's what I thought. :)

And if anything, you're just entertaining me for a few minutes.
I closed this thread so there wouldn't be a flame war buddy... yeah thats what I thought. ;)

and don't change the subject on dropping my Rep. Your pathetic... I know you real mad right now. Your just covering it up. Am I... BURNING you perhaps... with some...  :burn:

Keep dropping my Rep... Rep doesn't mean anything. it's a pointless useless add on to this site.

Rep:
Level 96
There already was a flamewar. You just wanted to make sure you would have the last word.

Though maybe I should have let you have it. You didn't win anway.

pokeball DoxOfflineMale
Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Ahaha, you saying I didn't win makes me win... Just because your mod. doesn't mean you win in a snap of a finger. I'm Blaze... come on now. ;)

but this is one hell of a welcome back thread don't you think. ;)

Rep:
Level 96
I think it's just a continuation of people hating you, to be perfectly honest.

pokeball DoxOfflineMale
Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Well of course... when I was out for months and you guys were here I'm sure you decided to poison there minds with negative info on me. Smart ;)

Rep:
Level 96
No, not really.

It was more like, whenever someone was being an insufferable douchbag wigger pissant 12 year-old faggot, it would remind us of you.

pokeball DoxOfflineMale
Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Anyways yeah... It's good to be back. =D
HOME!  :stick:

Wigger... ahaa. Funny. I like you =D

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
So is this kid going to be this annoying all the time? >:(
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

pokeball DoxOfflineMale
Banned
Rep:
Level 88
I dunno... want me to? And you know... you don't have to kiss the mods. ass.  >.>