RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I'm back...

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
We heard you were kinda of annoying, and then we banned you and completely forgot about you.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

pokeball DoxOfflineMale
Banned
Rep:
Level 88
RMRK Forum Idiot aka Blaze
Ahaha, yeah and then I came back... then came back again... and came back again. Then just forgot about CrankEye then a couple months later... here I am. More mature then before... I kinda regret the past.
Being a "Legend" isn't always a good thing... I'm a legend for the wrong reason... maybe I can change it all... If I give it all one last shot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Well, I am able to forgive. Don't do bull and you're fine with me.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

pokeball DoxOfflineMale
Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Heh... Whatever you say.
Being a "Legend" isn't always a good thing... I'm a legend for the wrong reason... maybe I can change it all... If I give it all one last shot.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Hey Blaze. Some of us still exist. :P

Also to those who don't know - Blaze was one of the prominent flamers (heh... pun) that caused the spam/flame era of Crankeye. (Yes CRANKEYE, this was before all of the server moves)

It was when Crankeye appointed a bunch of new mods.

Yeah... history lesson for ya.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 96
Dammit Tsuno, I was saying I didn't remember him so he wouldn't think he was that important to the forums back then.

Way to ruin it.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Damn it Tsuno, I was saying I didn't remember him so he wouldn't think he was that important to the forums back then.

Way to ruin it.

You're welcome?

EDIT : Besides, I didn't say he was THE reason for the mod increase, just one of them.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 96
I wasn't talking about the mod increase at all.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
BLAZE!

I've heard of ya.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Blaze, you're such a whore you make my asshole quiver. By the way, I'm alot more willing to be dick towards you now than when I was all hppy sunshine FuMannChu. Blaze, if you act like a cunt. I'll let you know.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Welcome back Blaze, if you try NOT to irritate ppl who hate you, maybe u dont get banned and we start LIKING you.

So yeah wb.
Arlen is hot.

pokeball DoxOfflineMale
Banned
Rep:
Level 88
BLAZE!

I've heard of ya.

Ahaha, Yeah... who hasn't?... everyone knows about me. Thats why I'm trying to change the way people see me... but if I do that I know people will still remember my past and some will still hate me for it.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I dont hate you blaze, (btw im nightwolf oh yee)
WE can always be friends.

GET ON IRC ONCE IN A WHILE
Arlen is hot.

pokeball DoxOfflineMale
Banned
Rep:
Level 88
I dont hate you blaze, (btw im nightwolf oh yee)
WE can always be friends.

GET ON IRC ONCE IN A WHILE
Heh... NightWolf... you were always against me. After I thought I had your friendship. You were always... lets just say "On the other side"... with BlueXx and the rest of my enemies. I guess you chose them over me because you didn't want to be most hated?... but I guess things change. Whats up ;) and will do on the IRC thing.

Rep:
Level 88
This was before my time, my time of Jan '07. But from the sounds of it, you're an asshole. I have this noted (oh and apparently I'm an asshole as well, points to rep).  ;)

pokeball DoxOfflineMale
Banned
Rep:
Level 88
This was before my time, my time of Jan '07. But from the sounds of it, you're an asshole. I have this noted (oh and apparently I'm an asshole as well, points to rep).  ;)
Heh, well... if I were you I wouldn't challenge me on that one.

Rep:
Level 88
You can't be that bad, your rep is higher than mine. And I haven't attacked anyone.

pokeball DoxOfflineMale
Banned
Rep:
Level 88
You can't be that bad, your rep is higher than mine. And I haven't attacked anyone.
Are you really that stupid to say something like that?... Plus I just started this account buddy. If I wanted I could go Blaze mode on your *** right now. But I won't... I'll let it go.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Are you really that stupid to say something like that?... Plus I just started this account buddy. If I wanted I could go Blaze mode on your *** right now. But I won't... I'll let it go.
Don't worry about it and don't fight. Your both just two little 14 year olds with a bit of anxt...

We all know your bad ass Blaze, but let's keep "Blaze Mode" off, huh? Cause I want to like ya :)

ataraxy2, just stop it, as he wasn't rude to you... ... :(
« Last Edit: February 04, 2007, 01:44:36 PM by Dr_Sexalicious »

pokeball DoxOfflineMale
Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Don't worry about it and don't fight. Your both just two little 14 year olds with a bit of anxt...

We all know your bad ass Blaze, but let's keep "Blaze Mode" off, huh? Cause I want to like ya :)

ataraxy2, just stop it, as he wasn't rude to you... ... :(
First off... I'm 15. I'm no... "little kid"... alright?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I may have acted as if i was on BlueXx's side, but actually, both of you were fighting for a pretty pointless and unknown reason so i kinda left,..
Arlen is hot.

pokeball DoxOfflineMale
Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Hmph... point was... I didn't like how he was talking to me... so I thought putting him in his place was the best way to keep him knowing who the hell he's speaking to.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Let's forget him now lol

When you are on irc, you gotta reply LOL!!
Arlen is hot.

pokeball DoxOfflineMale
Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Hmph... why the hell do you want me on IRC so much?... I'll go if I feel up to it. If not I'll stay here or something. I'll try going in now...

Rep:
Level 88
ataraxy2, just stop it, as he wasn't rude to you... ...  :(

I wasn't rude to him. o_O I was welcoming him. He was obviously quoting me and replying to someone else.