RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I'm no longer FuMannChu!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I had my name changed due to the simple fact I don't act FuMannChu-ish any more. I'm pretty much the grand asshole SexualBubblegumX. You know Xanga's mosh pit god. So I'm an asshole, big whoop.

Also, This weekend I'll be dropping off new ADP resources. Then there's going to be another banner contest.

Thanks for setting my post counf to zero, I can have the fun of getting 2000 posts all over again. You guys have no idea how happy I was when I hit 2k posts. Now I get to feel that joy all over again. Seriously, I'm happy enough to start giving oral vespa.

Also, I don't mind if people call me Fu out of habit for about a month or so. But after that, call me SBGX. Well Actually, people can start now so they can get used to it.

Don't forget. If you love me, derep me. If you hate me, derep me. If you don't even give a shit, derep me. If I could I'd derep myself. Derep me for the simple fact I'll be helluva lot less silly. I don't need to be cute and goofy, because I'm embracing my nature as a raving psychopathic MOON BAT! Don't be surprised if I'm a flat out asshole at times.

_EDIT_
Why did I get my posts back?

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
PFfff...Why bother changing who you are? That's the reason we liked you! All we asked was that you calm down on the catchphrasing/overload spamming.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
But I love you!  ;)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Because I don't feel I should be goofy anymore.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Sure everybody hated you, but *I* liked you for who you where ;8

Goof it up ;)

Oh! WELCOME BACK!

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Sure everybody hated you, but *I* liked you for who you where ;8

Goof it up ;)

Oh! WELCOME BACK!

I never hated him.  :-[
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I don't even think I was hated really. I just went too far with being silly and it became cliche.

Rep:
Level 96
Like the highlander... or donkey... or thor... or...

LOL, I joined right as you got into the donkey thing, I remember Zypher posted "I don't know why, but fumannchu has been talking about donkeys alot."
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I never hated him.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Since I'm no longer goofy, Boe I want you to carry the Torch when it comes to The Spam Donkey.

Rep:
Level 96
ok, but alas, I also am trying to be less of a spammer.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
T_T oh god... I WAS JOKING. ::)

Rep:
Level 96
sorry, DS, now that Alex is back, I cant stalk you anymore.   ;9

I'm going back to stalking Alex...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
We knew you were kidding.

But I mainly mentioned that because people seemed pissed when I was banned. Fortunately it doesn't seem people are pissed anymore.

Rep:
Level 102
They seemed like it.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
sorry, DS, now that Alex is back, I cant stalk you anymore.   ;9

I'm going back to stalking Alex...
You two will make a great couple! ;8
Who's the catcher? :D Eden, no..?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I'm just shaking my head right now.

Rep:
Level 96
I'm just shaking my head right now.

;9 did, I start something?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
I want the old Fu back... :'(

Rep:
Level 102
I want a dark SBGX persone who hangs people and stabs them until they bleed to death!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I have to agree with Irockman. That would be great.

Rep:
Level 96
I want a normal SBGX person who hangs people he hates and stabs them until they bleed to death!

Fixed!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Also all stabbing shall be done with a rapier. I love those things, they're perfect intrurments of pain.