RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Angry Video Game Nerd

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
If you havent seen these movies, you are missing out on something that life could not survive without.
He basically takes old games and reviews them, hilariously.
I know you guys are gamers like me, so you will appreciate it ;D

http://cinemassacre.com/Movies/Nes_Nerd_videos.html

I find his funniest movies are the halloween special ones, Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm Street

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
dr jeckyl and mr hyde...first i saw.
LOL 2 kewl, he's like bad bad bad, then suddenly ITS FUCKING HORRIBLE

And in teenge mutant ninja turtles, you can just walk over it, and then at the end he's like soo abusive, its kewl

lawl thanks for the like Chrisy
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 02:15:27 PM by Nightwolf »
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
lol youre welcome for the like :P

hee hee typo

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
shouldve fixed it lol.
Anyways, i also saw the wally bear and dbl dragon 3 one, that guy's like....So detailing, he tells every aspect which is "fucking wrong" according to him.

Yesterday i told arrow on the chat, to try seeing it.
But he told me i suck and started hating me =(
I still dunno why...
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
These are funny, but he's wrong about Castlevania II. That game rules.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Back to the future.

He put movie scenes too

<3
Arlen is hot.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
lol!!
those are great...i need to finish watching them.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I watched every single one of them. That is just too funny. I can't wait until he makes some more.

Rep:
Level 88
shouldve fixed it lol.
Anyways, i also saw the wally bear and dbl dragon 3 one, that guy's like....So detailing, he tells every aspect which is "fucking wrong" according to him.

Yesterday i told arrow on the chat, to try seeing it.
But he told me i suck and started hating me =(
I still dunno why...

tell him hes missing out on life

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I shall watch this after I have a sammich.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Karate kid <3
4 lvls fuckin tough lulz
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
Bible Games, Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street are the ones I saw. And I LMAO!  ;D

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I just finally got around to watching this. This dude is godly.

Rep:
Level 88
MeltiGemini
played the jason and freddy games double dragon and teenage mutant ninja turtles.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Ha, these are pretty funny. I agree with Holk though. Castlevania II was pretty awesome, although it did have its faults (mostly the insane difficulty of finding out what to do, and Dracula was insanely easy).
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Shit pickle rocks.

Rep:
Level 88
yeah this guy is honestly the coolest nerd i know :P

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
The fact he's so totally pissed off makes him awesome.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
LOL Gravediggin, but halo just told me, and its true

He launched one on the atari 5200, and he became the movie nerd(angry movie nerd) and launched 2 on teenage mutant ninja turtles

part 1 and 2 !
Arlen is hot.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
The german is pretty old though ..

Rep:
Level 88
5 'Street Fighter 2's...