RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

Rep:
Level 88
The mind is the best weapon.
don't you think it is kinda a rip that you can't catch every pokemon in just one game.. you have to but them all!!
That's what the GTS is for  :) makes getting every Pokemon a LOT easier. And luckily for those that don't want to catch them all, it's totally optional.
->

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Just got diamond, <3in it ;D

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
I don't get it. Pokemon is old. Why are people still playing with it?

Rep:
Level 89
I got the game not too long ago as well, and I am ready to add people into my friend's list.

Here's mine:
Dusk
4639 5582 7960

Feel free to add me into yours. I appreciate that actually~

*BTW: does anyone have a spare Ralts, or Kirlia? I am only mid-way through the main game, so I can't possibly get one yet.
Would be glad to trade whatever I have for one of them. Traits, personality, gender etc. doesn't matter.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 12:01:32 PM by Dark_Koji »
My rpg (in-making) : http://junkart.wikidot.com/

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
I don't get it. Pokemon is old. Why are people still playing with it?
because the game has awesome replay value
and for some damn reason beyond everyone it all comes back to pokemon first game i got with ever game  boy system ever..... kinda sad..

Rep:
Level 88
I got the game not too long ago as well, and I am ready to add people into my friend's list.

Here's mine:
Dusk
4639 5582 7960

Feel free to add me into yours. I appreciate that actually~

*BTW: does anyone have a spare Ralts, or Kirlia? I am only mid-way through the main game, so I can't possibly get one yet.
Would be glad to trade whatever I have for one of them. Traits, personality, gender etc. doesn't matter.
I'm pretty sure you'd have to use the GTS or it's on Iron Island. If I come across one, I'll definitely get one for you =)

Anyone else wants me to look out for any Pokes?

BTW, I now have Shinx's that know the moves Ice Fang and Fire Fang at level 1, and this is a huge deal to me since almost all Pokemon types are weak to at least one of the moves now. =) If anyone wants a Shinx like this, just PM me.
->

Rep:
Level 89
Ralts is actually very close to the starting town, from what I read (route203&204). But a PokeRadar is needed and that item can only be gotten after elite4 and prior to the national dex  :'(
My rpg (in-making) : http://junkart.wikidot.com/

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
I almost have all eevee evolutions ;) :D

My team -
Scizor,
Gyarados,
Torterra,
Charizard, <- FTW !!
Giratina,
Palkia

@ bandit do you have a other starter than cyndaquil ?

Also . WHO THINKS THE MUSIC HAS IMPROVED ALOT :D !?

Rep:
Level 88
Oh yeah, I love the music =) it keeps an upbeat tune without over-doing it.

Right now I don't have any other starters =( but I go to GameTalk sometimes and there is ALWAYS people willing to trade, I'll breed some for you guys whenever I get starters.
->

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
Lemme get someones opinion i say this brand new nintendo ds with big brian academy and a case for 149$ should i have begged my mom to get it cause she said i could get one?

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
A DS is a good console, unless you want better graphics and an internet that sucks on your small screen get a PSP

I dont like Big Brain Academy so much though

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
i already have a psp im just asking if it was worth 149$ because i also saw the same price for a new one without the game.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
i already have a psp im just asking if it was worth 149$ because i also saw the same price for a new one without the game.

The lite ?
I think its a better one acctually it has better colours and lightning set in

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
yes it was a ds lite with a fabric case and Big Brain Academy

and please next time i ask a question just answer yes or know this is hurting me..... :nono:

Rep:
Level 88
Anyone wants a fossil Pokemon? I have all of them and I'm breeding right now, just tell me if you want Kabuto, Aerodactyl, Cranidos, etc. I'm willing to give them for pits so don't worry, they're pretty much 'free'  :P

Edit:
I'm mass breeding Eevees too, so anyone can ask for some too  :)
Pretty much just ask for a certain Pokemon, and if I can catch it or if I can breed it, it's yours.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 01:05:55 AM by BackSeatBandit »
->

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
reeeeeeaaaaaaaaalllly nice !
I want aaaaaaannn..... lemme think.,
Aerodactyl for a charmander ?

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
why am i not getting my answer anyway how much was Pokemon Diamond im just trying to figure out the math...
i was watching some gameplay videos yesterday i love the parkpal system it owns anything else.

Rep:
Level 88
Sure =) do you mind if it's level 1?

why am i not getting my answer anyway how much was Pokemon Diamond im just trying to figure out the math...
i was watching some gameplay videos yesterday i love the parkpal system it owns anything else.
It's about $37-$38 with tax for a new copy at most places. It's worth it, I'm already over 100 hours for gameplay and STILL lovin it =)
->

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Once I get to palpark I'll have some cloned legit shinys to trade; charmander, rayquaza, a few others to those who want~

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
I WANT A SHINY CHARMANDER :O !
Do you have those ?
Sure =) do you mind if it's level 1?

It's about $37-$38 with tax for a new copy at most places. It's worth it, I'm already over 100 hours for gameplay and STILL lovin it =)

I dont mind a lvl 1 no :)

And yes it IS worth it, even more if you can play on WiFi

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Yer, legitimate too, charmander's lv 5 untrained, same deal with the rayquaza @ lv70~ oh there's a legit blue mew too, bought it from an American who went to the toys r us birthday celebration where they handed out the seachart. It's amazing what $3oo will buy you...
« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 03:40:08 PM by Deliciously_Saucy »

Rep:
Level 88
$300, for a shony Mew? O.o there are kids on GameTalk that will practically hand over a shiny Mew if you can beat them in a battle, and I'm not kidding. My brother has one and won't give it up for anything =/
->

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
hmm it seem im gonna have to wait to get it anyone i have a question how exactly long is the story part of it cause im dieing to get my ds....

Rep:
Level 88
hmm it seem im gonna have to wait to get it anyone i have a question how exactly long is the story part of it cause im dieing to get my ds....

I'd say a good 50-60 hours of straight gameplay with no sidequests. With sidequests, easily over 100 hours, maybe even 130-140. I'm on 115 hours right now and still play it all the time, so it's worth it, time-wise and money-wise. :)
->