RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Okay, Ive actually started to get a little more excited for Diamond and Pearl, for a few reasons.

1.It looks to be awesome, graphically and otherwise

2.Backwards compatibility

3.Inclusion of R/B and S/G pokemon

the only thing is, i dont know if the last one is true. Can anybody help me out?

-also, disucss...

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
i saw that, but i wasnt sure if people were just fantasizing or not.

Thanks!

Im SO getting a Scizor. THis is going to be the most fun, yet hardest to fully complete, of them all.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
I read there is a wifi function to get in a room with like 8 people and than you can join eachother to trade and battle :o

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
You can do that in Leaf Green, Fire Red and others.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
i read that as well. I also read there will be mini-games and such. Rather, that there are mini-games and such.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
sounds cool....dang so I guess no ones looking forward for pokemon - obsidian  ;8
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
NO

that one needs to be finished :o
I mean that will be a pokemon game that has no limits to the rulles..

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
They need to make a game LIKE gale of darkness, BUT, they make is more like the normal game and not the annoying shadow Pokemon thing.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Yeah i agree the shadow stuff was a little retarded ...  They need to keep it plain simple with all the pokemon 16 gyms and 2 worlds that are BIG

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
It would be awesome if they make a Wii 3D Pokemon game with all the regions from the games.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Pokemon OBSIDIAN???

Why the heck do I feel behind the times?
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
Yea i've been keeping tabs on that game. It's a RMRK game being created by Nouman (Or Darklord.)

Anyways can't wait for it to come out.

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
right.

Anyways, im actually a LITTLE sick of the gym thing. I think that the story should be a bit more in-depth (even though it IS a kid's game), trainer's need to be re-fightable even more, and improve more, and...other stuff should change. I do like the games though, but it gets boring fighting the elite four a bazillion times to level up your pokemon in the endgame.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
just trust me...you are going to have a story, also there will be gyms..but none you can beat by just going around battle's and fighting the leader..your gona have to train

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
wtf nouman? im not talking about Obsidian. This isn't your thread.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
lol, sorry my bad.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
lol, dont worry about it.

SO what do you guys think of the pesudo 3-d and the 2d sprite mixed style?

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
It would be nice if instead of LEVEL UP = INSTANT ALL STAT PLUS, you like...made level ups less useful, and made it so you trained pokemon as if they were real. Like for stamina, you would take them to the pool and have them swim or something. Not only does this make the game a bit harder (in a good way) it makes things interesting, and it's a huge opportunity for mini-games.

To make it even MORE interesting, and to add incentive to beating the gym leaders, you could make it like say...Misty is at the water gym, and the only one with a public pool for miles around. You aren't a local resident (this goes back to what I said in the shadow topic about starting at a city based on a personality quiz- which he isn't useing by the way so the idea is up for grabs) you have to get her badge to use the pool.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
It would be nice if instead of LEVEL UP = INSTANT ALL STAT PLUS, you like...made level ups less useful, and made it so you trained pokemon as if they were real. Like for stamina, you would take them to the pool and have them swim or something. Not only does this make the game a bit harder (in a good way) it makes things interesting, and it's a huge opportunity for mini-games.

To make it even MORE interesting, and to add incentive to beating the gym leaders, you could make it like say...Misty is at the water gym, and the only one with a public pool for miles around. You aren't a local resident (this goes back to what I said in the shadow topic about starting at a city based on a personality quiz- which he isn't useing by the way so the idea is up for grabs) you have to get her badge to use the pool.

right. W.T.F. dude, you should know better.

unless you were stating an opinion about P/D?

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
It was an opinion. Then I sent it over to Nouman's topic, because I thought it would be neat if it was in his game.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
oh...well, in that case, i agree. That would be cool. Itd take out the nessecity of level-grinding against the elite four and trainers.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I thought Pokemon Diamond was already out along time ago...
Before Saphire and Ruby????

EDIT: Wait thats crystal... My bad
« Last Edit: January 30, 2007, 08:06:20 AM by Angelic_Diablo »

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
lol...

on that note, any guesses on what the "3rd wheel" version will be?

(ala Yellow, Crystal, Emerald...

I'd bet Cubic Zarconium. Any takers?

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Im thinking coal...
They havn't made a black one yet...
And thats what I'm about.