RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Stories of the Planes project now recruiting

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
I have decided to make a game of a story i have had rolling around in my head for a while, I am wanting to make it in RmXP but i am new at it since the last RM i have made anyhting with was RM2k3 a few years ago. Well all information i have for the project so far is located here, http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,11817.0.html

Things i will need help with, if anyone wants to help.

Graphics- Just most of the main characters, maps, animations, a little bit of everything maybe
Mapping-
Writing- I will need help with wording things and grammar and those kind of things.
Scripting-I will need alot of help with this with some of the stuff i would like to do and some things that might be good to add.
Music-

And i believe that is all i need. If anyone can help me you would be greatly appreciated. If you cant help with anyhting that is ok i will attempt it myself, though the results may be horrible. I will especially need the scripting

I'M SUPERMAN!
Rep:
Level 88
HURR DE DURRR
I'll fix your grammar. ;D

I think I might have spelled it wrong.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF