RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
My Site and Forum (Not about RMXP)

Rep:
Level 88
Shut up and leave me alone!
I welcome any of you to come and join my forums. We don't have very many members so if you are one of those people who like to be one of the first people on a forum, then you should join my forum. The main purpose of my forum was for feedback on my videos but now it's also for general chat. All suggestions welcomed!

My site is is about my videos that I make. I also add some animations in the man time.

Forum: www.atfreeforum.com/ultimatearsenal
Main Site: www.Wafflekid.com
« Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 12:28:22 PM by Wafflekid »
Hi...

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
see man, let me tell u, we're very lazy, so until u tell us wat its about, no one is gonna give a damn to it.
So tell us wat is it about.

Its a good site ^_^
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
Ok, I added that. I might need more though.
Hi...

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
BETTER LOL!
Now we're bound to come.
Nice vids/ani's

^_____________^
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
Thank you. A lot of them are just tests.
Hi...

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Wow, I thought it would be crap!

Well done, nice vids. :)

Rep:
Level 88
Lol, thanks I guess.
Hi...