RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Certificates

Rep:
Level 88
"To help protect your security, Internet Explorer has blocked this website from displaying content with security certificate errors."

I clicked and showed the blocked content. And the message comes up on every page of RMRK, and it's annoying the hell out of me. What do I do to stop it?  :)

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
www.getfirefox.com

Also I'm confused why it's doing that; I can't find a "https" *anywhere* on rmrk (on a page you'd be able to see at least).
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 88
I doubt a change in browser will work. But I'm bothering - considering it is extremely aggrovating. Friggin' hell. Nothing of Mozilla is opening, it's refusing to load anything yet it says it is in the loading bar. Yet IMDb works fine. :/

It just stopped complaining about the certificate thing.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 09:06:08 AM by ataraxy2 »

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Why would a change in browser NOT work if it's Internet Explorer that's being stupid?
:tinysmile:

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Why would a change in browser NOT work if it's Internet Explorer that's being stupid?

Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 88
A good eventer and story creator.
Because it could be the site, every single site was doing it a minute ago, I think it was a glitch on the entire Http server.

That must have caused some damn lag...
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

Rep:
Level 88
It just started it again, every other site is fine by the way. So I think it has something to do with this site rather than the browser itself. It's not as if I can download firefox anyway. IE refuses to load anything mozilla. Wait... it's working NOW.

Rep:
Level 88
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

Rep:
Level 88
>.> Are you mocking me? I'm not screwing up.

Rep:
Level 88
Lol no no no. Not mocking you

Just mocking I.E, it's pathetic. Yet my college insist on using it. Ah well... ._.
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

Rep:
Level 88
I just got Mozilla I'm yet to notice anything except it's ugliness (and accepting the certificate, thank Christ). And a spell checker?

Rep:
Level 88
teh almighty spell checker!

You can download skins and addons and all sorts from Mozilla!

That's why I said it's the most customizable in another post. It isn't all that better really.
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Yeah. it's pestering me about the certificate now. Every time I load a page I get the popup.

Rep:
Level 88
www.getfirefox.com

:)

It isn't THAT different, tabs take ages to load... but normal pages are slightly faster (:s what's up with that?).

Rep:
Level 88
lmao, mine overrides....maybe that's an advantage with my cookie altering...me hacked the college computers.
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

Rep:
Level 88
It's kinda silly how Microsoft give you Windows Media Player and Internet Explorer when Mozilla Firefox and Winamp/Chipamp are so much better.

It isn't THAT different

Changed my mind. The certificate thing pissed me off.

Rep:
Level 88
I dunno I don't use WMP now, I use Real player. About the only one I do use, unless forced otherwise.
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

Rep:
Level 88
Yeah WMP sucks. WMP 11 wasn't THAT bad. But Winamp is still the one I use, when I found out this PC had RealPlayer I deleted it, lol. Never used it before though.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
www.getfirefox.com

:)

It isn't THAT different, tabs take ages to load... but normal pages are slightly faster (:s what's up with that?).

Tabs load instantly for me. =\

Oh, and

LOL REAL PLAYER
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Very similar you and I...but I like WMP.

And my fox works like Halo's.

EDIT: Certificate problem stopped again. ;8

Rep:
Level 88
What's wrong with real player?
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

Rep:
Level 88