RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Crusaders Recruitment

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Topic Link: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,6869.0.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Voice Actors(Battle)Males: 0/3
                    Females: 0/2

Battle Animators & Animation Quality Managers: 0/3

Mapper & Map Quality Manager: 0/2

Composer: 0/1

Artist: 1/3
Voice Actors: You need to be able to make sound effects of a character, PM for more details.

Battle Animations and Animation quality managers: Your job is to animate certain sheets given and then, share among other animators and do any required edits which could make the animation better.

Mapper & Map Quality Manager: Your job is to map most of the games maps and when a map demo comes out, mappers can discuss any changes which can be made.

Composer: Your job is to re-make or make any musical pieces. I think Halo has got the bit but he might of ducked out.

Artist: Your job is to draw facesets, main characters and some monsters. I'm particularly interested in Manga style. I will be VERY picky on this area.
Alrighty, I would just like to say, I will be picky with the artist and voice actor. Please feel free to Pm me about anything at all.

EDIT: Stuff it, I'll do everything on my own now.

~Winged
« Last Edit: January 21, 2007, 07:20:52 AM by Winged »

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Just a suggestion, post a link to the topic, and consider putting some of your work on the topic, if the team leader is good, they will attract better workers ;)

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Remember to say which maker you are using. ;)

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Ohh, thanks, I'll edit right away. To anyone interested, don't hesitate to PM me, even just to say a "hi, how are you"!

~Winged