RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Another way to make people disappear when added

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Ok for some of you new people to this (like myself) i found another way to make npc's disappear after they are added to party.It was easier on my mind because i cant get switches to work the way i wantem to.

1.copy the map the npc is in
2.delete the npc in the copy
3.teleport in the same exact spot you talked to them
4.Change a few teleports (such as shops so the npc doesnt appear again)
5.Test and make sure u did it right lol :^^:

It works for me i use it most on indoor situations
For The Greater Good!

TAU!

Rep:
Level 90
Way too much work, if you don't know how switches work you are going to be in a lot of trouble.  Take the time to look for a tut and learn or else you will have a very hard time trying to keep the players from going to the end of the game or places they shouldn't without following the proper course of the game.
Eclipse: Darkness Arising
-Currently in development