RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Lufia 2

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Does anyone have the ROM to this?? I can't find it. I want to play it for some reason =\

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
www.dohgames.com

They have just about everything.

Srsly.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Ah, thank you much Arrow!

Now, time for some questions!

How many people have actually played this Game?
if so, did you like it?

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
One of the best RPGs I have ever played. It was fun and addicting, the battles are interesting, the levels are well designed, the puzzles are great, the plot is good. There is nothing more I can say.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 88
Something something events
Project of the Month winner for December 2008
I got stuck on one of the puzzles for a WEEK on that game o_o but it benifited me cuz I leveled a ton in that one temple place (Forgot what the place was called). But yeah it was well thought out.

Rep:
Level 89
I really have not played the game but Zamullet had played it and loved the game can't stop talking about it but he also can't talk about final fantasy 8 either.