RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What if. . .

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Then I'd say we'd get a lot less activity from Yukimora.

What if TAKE IT OFFFFF!

Rep:
Level 88
No.. i think he some sort of Midboss
then we would all go blind

what if i was a girl
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

Fuck mandarines, I'm the real thing.
Rep:
Level 88
0_0
Then i'd become confused.

What if I got pregnant from someone other than Kaitenshin?

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
*walks away quickly*

What if.....Ugh. Brain fart.

Rep:
Level 88
then you would have a smelly head

what if i lost my eye
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Then I laugh at you and always approach you from your blind spot.

What if people could teleport?
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Then fewer people would drive in cars

What if /\ posted over 1000 posts within the next 24 hours?

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Than I'd not have to go to school today. Sweet.

What if aliens attacked the planet?
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Then they would steal our nuclear weapons and use them to blow a hole in the ozone layer, then we would all die.

What if a killer whale fed on nuclear waste, and became a giant killer whale with a taste for human flesh?

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
That would be a funny movie.

What if my name was Dr_Sperm (requests)

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
You would have less rep than you do now.

What if we lived on the moon?

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I would fucking kill you and chuck you down to earth.

What if he realized I have antirep and really Id have 45 rep. (Well 30, counting the people who dont know and derep me because they hate me, oh wait 40, because the people who dont know and rep me too)

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Then it would be the apocalypse.

What if my mother was a man?

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Then it would be the apocalypse.

What if my mother was a man?

Then I would cry because I had sex with a man.

What if Al Gore became president in 2000?

Rep:
Level 88
then there would be more terrorism and we would all retaliate

what if everyone didnt like pie

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Then the the big bang would have never happened (It was the Mother Pie exploding).

What if somebody could give me extra access?

Rep:
Level 88
0_0
Then you'd think it was gay.

What if I wanted to be a rapper when I grew up?

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
I'd hate you. Rap sucks. >.>

What if the creature in my avy existed?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Then i'd beat the shit out of it.
What if cereal wasn't so damn tasty.

ACTAULLY TOO FUCKING BAD THATS IMPOSSIBLE.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
0_0
Then i'd beat the shit out of it.
What if cereal wasn't so damn tasty.

ACTAULLY TOO FUCKING BAD THATS IMPOSSIBLE.
OHHH LOOOOOL

What if you opened your cereal box to find that it's empty and you couldn't get any for a long while for...some reason?

Rep:
Level 88
then you would be a very depressed person without cereal

what if pikachu did sizemictoss on a onyx

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Then it would be the beastmoest pikachu and it throw you across the world one way and run the other way and catch you in Japan

What if Japan did not exist?

Rep:
Level 102
Then I wouldn't have gone to the mall yesterday to buy a Wii game for my Wii because there would be no Wii to buy a Wii game for.

What if the PS3 wasn't failing?

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Then thousands of idiots would realize at the same time that they bought a piece of crap for way too much money.

What if school was never invented?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Then we'd all be dumb.

What if I wasnt busy?