RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Signature And Avatar Rating

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
1/10 because Identity or not, it's not very appealing to look at :-\
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

© 2012 chapman productions inc
Rep:
Level 55
=O
My sig and avatar now match.  lol, although rating may not go up, its probably not an eye sore any more.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
its probably not an eye sore any more.

Wrong. I'm not even gonna give it a mark because you didn't give D&P3 one. But be sure that if I did it would be a crushing blow to whatever esteem you hold yourself in on the internet.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 55
=O
well, D&P3 6/10 its nice.

couldn't be that bad Pac, I like hearing open opinions.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Well, you asked for it.
Firstly, your avatar and signature are the same image. Exactly the same. Not in the sense that both represent the same thing, but in the sense that they are from the same image, the avatar's just cropped, which segues nicely into my second point: the avatar is poorly cropped. Avatars are optimally 105x150 here at RMRK. The bars above and below your avatar are ugly against the white background of your avatar and could've been avoided simply by extending the background.
Speaking of ugly things taking up space, the spoiler in your signature is completely unnecessary. The spoiler takes up more space than what it contains - an utterly pointless thing to have in the signature. And, finally, the image in the signature: I believe this is the fault of your rather lengthy name, but there is a slider underneath your avatar box thing, and not the good kind of slider that you find at Whitecastle. This slider bleeds into your signature and it touches your image, which is just... what? This is the first reason your image shouldn't be left-aligned. The second is that right- and center-aligned signature images are, as a general rule, more pleasing to the eye, and, from what I've seen, a bit of a tradition on RMRK. However, fixing the alignment of that image would not salvage it from this: it is simply a boring, annoying, irrelevant image macro that I'm sure nobody has the care to even look at, let alone enjoy. Most of the image is empty background, and even worse, it's unbalanced. The left of the image has less empty space than the right of the image. And, finally, worst of all, the image links to an ImageShack URL "trollsign.jpg". This just further implies that you think that you are, in some way, trolling (an act that, at this point in time, has lost all meaning to so many people of the internet), and finding this funny. To be completely honest, I hate the over-usage and lack of understanding of so many image macros.
All these reasons, in some way or another, contribute to the (10^-18)/10 you get for your avatar and signature.

Rep:
Level 55
=O
Nicely put, i'll hide my eye sore if it keeps from insipring such bull shit . =]

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
Everyone... Actually Everyone hates me :)
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
Spoiler for Pacman Quote:
Well, you asked for it.
Firstly, your avatar and signature are the same image. Exactly the same. Not in the sense that both represent the same thing, but in the sense that they are from the same image, the avatar's just cropped, which segues nicely into my second point: the avatar is poorly cropped. Avatars are optimally 105x150 here at RMRK. The bars above and below your avatar are ugly against the white background of your avatar and could've been avoided simply by extending the background.
Speaking of ugly things taking up space, the spoiler in your signature is completely unnecessary. The spoiler takes up more space than what it contains - an utterly pointless thing to have in the signature. And, finally, the image in the signature: I believe this is the fault of your rather lengthy name, but there is a slider underneath your avatar box thing, and not the good kind of slider that you find at Whitecastle. This slider bleeds into your signature and it touches your image, which is just... what? This is the first reason your image shouldn't be left-aligned. The second is that right- and center-aligned signature images are, as a general rule, more pleasing to the eye, and, from what I've seen, a bit of a tradition on RMRK. However, fixing the alignment of that image would not salvage it from this: it is simply a boring, annoying, irrelevant image macro that I'm sure nobody has the care to even look at, let alone enjoy. Most of the image is empty background, and even worse, it's unbalanced. The left of the image has less empty space than the right of the image. And, finally, worst of all, the image links to an ImageShack URL "trollsign.jpg". This just further implies that you think that you are, in some way, trolling (an act that, at this point in time, has lost all meaning to so many people of the internet), and finding this funny. To be completely honest, I hate the over-usage and lack of understanding of so many image macros.
All these reasons, in some way or another, contribute to the (10^-18)/10 you get for your avatar and signature.

Nicely put Pacman!

Chapman -40/10

now if somebody would do the honors of slamming me full out?
Final Statement: I chowder5lock am a dipshit and MA is a pretty cool dude.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
5/10

Spoiler tags are annoying, and the spoiler within a spoiler gag is old news. Avatar should be sized better, so it fills the whole avatar window, but bonus points because I assume it's from your game. The studio logo could use some work, but at least it's something I haven't seen a million times before. But I'll let some of the criticism for the studio logo slide, because I have a suspicion that you're using RMRK's light theme. If you're not, then you really need to tweak that alpha layer some more.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I'd give you a 10/10 if you give me those headphones - I really need a new pair for music

8/10 sexy man, and, is that chrono cross? Holding the 2 points hostage until further notice.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
7/10, text on the sig clashes horrendously with the blue hues of the background

Rep:
Level 96
I'd give you a 10/10 if you give me those headphones - I really need a new pair for music

8/10 sexy man, and, is that chrono cross? Holding the 2 points hostage until further notice.
The sig is from some Street Fighter game, I think. There was a thread on Reddit about how ridiculous some of the sprite backgrounds were.

Also, the headphones are Denon AH-D2000's. They're out of production, now, but that site has a great listing if you're looking for a really nice, accurate pair of headphones. You know, if accuracy is all that important to you (to most people, it isn't, and that's fine).

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Yeah it is and it isn't. I usually don't use my headphones that need replacing for anything other than recording but occasionally I will use them for games and music if it's late at night or noisy out. So accuracy is very important for hearing my tone but it'd be nice if they sound good with music too.

The price is way out of my league but I'll check out that website, seems informative. Thanks.

Rep:
Level 55
=O
That price for headphones?

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
1. These are not headphones for people who like to listen to music. These are headphones for people who need awesome headphones for their job. I've been able to use some professional headphones in recording studios, they are bloody well worth it if you do a lot of that stuff.
2. Your score has increased to (10^-17)/10 because you changed the spoilery thing (though it isn't really spoiling anything for anyone >_>).

Rep:
Level 96
Think of it this way: if you're making some music, and you're using poorly produced headphones, or maybe well-produced headphones that aren't accurate but make music sound great (by boosting certain frequencies and cutting others), they'll make your music sound different than it actually sounds, you know?

If your headphones boost the low end, and cut some of the high end, and that makes the music sound great ... if you create music with those headphones, the headphones distort your perception of how it ACTUALLY sounds. You'll create music that doesn't have enough bass, and too much high end, and you won't notice because your headphones will compensate for the unevenness. People with other headphones or other listening devices might notice, or in the very least think "man, I wish there was more bass and less high end in this track."

So yeah, $300 for headphones because they have a flat response, so I know what I hear is actually how it sounds. I've had my Denons for about a year, and they were definitely worth it. They make listening to music sound great in their own way (everything is SOOOO clear), but they're so useful when I'm mixing/mastering.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
That's what I want to avoid. I already notice a huge disparity between my amp and my headphones.

And that pair sounds ideal. I was looking at under $100 for now, specifically the Sony MDR-V6 but that site says the Shure SRH440 are better "studio" headphones while the MDR-V6 are "dj" headphones so maybe I'll read more into both. I too like clear, crisp music. Listening to well-produced music lets me love the music and the artist more; it lets me get deeper into it. There's that depth, a space, in the sounds like a good conversation has, and it's magical. So I guess being able to hear myself accurately is a huge part of that.

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
Uh... Not to get back on topic or anything, but...

9/10

Metroid is awesome. But I agree that the color of the text in your sig clashes with the background. I get that they're complimentary colors, but to me it's just not as visually appealing as say a green, or purple. Something closer to the blue background.

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Avatar: 7/10, it's okay but not really catching.
Signature: 10/10, because THAT is catching.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
6.5/10, sig is full of linx and shit

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
5/10 -that pikachu scares me ;9
Also I hated that hiker asshole  :mad:

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
Everyone... Actually Everyone hates me :)
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
8/10
Chibi!!!  :rfuckyeah:
Final Statement: I chowder5lock am a dipshit and MA is a pretty cool dude.

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
7/10
It's alright, but kinda hard to make out any detail on the avatar. I like the sig though. The logo is cool, if a bit sharp. And the text in the spoiler is interesting, although spoilers in a sig is not the best idea.

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...

Rep:
Level 55
=O
10/10 I love your avatar and sig.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
4/10
It's improperly sized, and kind of an eyesore tbh.

Rep:
Level 55
=O
Da fuq!? Again i'm sure Pacman already stated this obvious fact!? and wow you changed your sig and avatar..... The other was alot better -10/10