RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Is this cool or WHAT??

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!

"Not that this Hyrulian sword and shield combo is an authentic retail item, but the apparent mock-up could be foreshadowing an impending flood of first-party, third-party, and homebrewed attachments targeting Wii."
(Continue here.)

So, would you spend money on attachments for the Wii? Do you think they'd mess you up, or would you feel cooler wielding them?
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
That actually looks like it would help...the weight would make it feel more real too...I know that if the nunchuk was a little heavier, I would have had a much easier time with those frickin' shield bashes.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I would only get that if I had the green tunic and hat too.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
They were complaining about the sensor...the only way attachments could work with that, I think, is guns. Probably like so, hopefully you can see what I was trying to say with this:

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
hopefully whats holding the remote and sword, dosent turn out like the Wii remote strap...
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
lol i saw this months ago and if I could play Wii without anyone watching me I'd get it.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
I R 3V1L!!111!!1
id definatley get that  :wiimote:  :wiia:

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Nothing to see here, comrade.
Hmph! I got that thing ages ago. It comes with

REALISTIC ACTION SOUNDS!!!!!

... basically the sounds of hitting it on a concrete wall by the push of a button. Crazy...

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Sounds like a waste of money to me. How much is that supposed to cost?

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
It's not an actualy item for sale. It's some obsessed fanboy's creation.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I would play with that just so I could "accidentally" hit my friends in the room.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
What if they made a complete set of guns for halo3 ...that would be sooo cool if the xbox had wii powers...It would cost$$$$$$$ but sniping with a sniper controller would own.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
looks pretty cool. My wife was planning on getting the wii, but right now we are planning on moving To a new place. But as for the gaming industy. Well things do process fast.
If you can't beat them join them.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Looks sweet. Need some way to hide it if you ever had friends over though.
Not that anyone who finds that cool would have any friends...

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
hmmm i think id feel cool at first, then like a dork.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
thatd be so epic to own. WHo cares if you have it? IF you have friends and are a zelda fan, they'll probably find it amazing also.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
thatd be so epic to own. WHo cares if you have it? IF you have friends and are a zelda fan, they'll probably find it amazing also.
My friends don't know I'm a closet nerd, I think they're under the idea that I deal coke or something.... My whole persona is a lie. Very smart idea if you can do it.... ;)

If I didn't have a big sword and gun collection in my apartment, I would probably be beaten up. I think my friends also think that I'm black.