RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Supernatural elements

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Good luck with your random, impossible stories.

Rep:
Level 88
Most people forget UFO means Unidentified Flying Object - or they are just too ignorant to accept that it does.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
It was back when I lived at my old house, we had a 5ft deep swimming pool.  Normally I don't like swimming outside, because I get sun-burned really ez...  Well I was kind of bored after everyone had left the pool, so I put on my Snorkle thing and goggles, and went under water.  I was just swimming in circles in the pool for like atleast 50 minutes, maybe more.  I took the snorkle and mask off, and I felt the cold water hit my face and eye lids, but I didn't panic or anything so I just kept swimming underwater, I was actually breathing underwater somehow for like 15-20 minutes, I wasn't holding my breath or anything, just breathing like normal, I didn't feel any water go down my throat or in my nose.  I don't know how or why it happened, but it was the best experience ever.  After I lifted my head out of the pool and went to tell my mom to come outside and watch me breathe underwater.. she didn't come, so I tried doing it again, but I swallowed water and it went up my nose this time.  Ever since I couldn't do it.. You know what...  I'm going to make that a goal in my life, "To breathe underwater, without an oxygen mask or anything like that, once again."

LSD much?

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
Time flies when you are having fun. You must have been so relaxed that a few mintues looked like a couple of hours. And maybe you really didn;t "breath underwater." When your relaxed, you require less energy. thus less air. You probably held you breath or a longer peroid of time. Or you could have imaged it, cuz you were so relaxed. I don't think you would automatically create an air bubble or grow gills for 15 minutes and then loose them.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I never lost my gills  ;8.  And where does that UFO comment come in? 

Rep:
Level 88
It doesn't. :tpg:

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Your Dream may become real one day:- http://www.isracast.com/Articles/Article.aspx?ID=63

Not saying you didn't do as you claim to have done... I mean there are a tribe of monks who claim they can walk through solid matter... Evolution happens at a slow rate... May it did happen, may be it didn't, only you know for sure...

Just don't go drowning trying it again...

There are a few creatures on the planet that don't have a great lung capacity like frogs and newts yet they stay underwater a great deal of time... I am not sure about you being able to breath in the water, but you may have air-ri-ated your blood stream by heavy breathing through your snorkle for almost an hour giving your brain and blood stream a healthy amount of air to function for longer than normal...

Saying that... I once heard of a guy that could breath out of his ears, and could also take water in through his mouth and eject it from his ears, nose and eyes and capture some oxygen within the water, not enough to stay under the water for longer than five mins but he stated he could take around 4 consecutive breath's as long as he kept them short... but he was in a highy oxygenated water tank, not a normal swimming pool, there would be very little oxygen for you to have taken in... In fact you breathing is near on impossible in those conditions even if you had gills (For a humans lung size).
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 02:35:38 PM by landofshadows »

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
I believe Monks and Rishies, and God Extremist and Slighters (people who can turn off lights with there mind) are people who have TAPPED into some hidden power within all humans. We are constantly concerned with many things in this material world, thus making us tensed and never really calm down. These people have let that all go and have calmed themselves to a point when they can control all bodily functions. If you ever tried meditation, I am sure you would agree with me. Try this, take a shower with either hot or cold water, hot or cold enough that it is unbearable but doesn't kill you ;). Close your eyes and sit down. Relax yourself and constantly think about the opposite temperature. Either repeat cold, cold, or something else. You will notice that you are no longer cold/hot. Monks and so on take it a step further. I believe that we as humans, some powers that are "unscientific". Our "scientific" powers are our muscles, which most of us haven't really gotten to a "powerful" stage yet, and our "spiritually" powers. Most people call "spiritual" power as CHAKRA or CHI.   

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I beleive it is called slider, when you can manipulate electrical devices with your body.  I have been trying that for a while, and sometimes I think I'm close, but it's just a blood clot.

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
Yes slider (thank you mystery hunters). Blood clots, you should see a doctor.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Yeah like we are the only people in this time paradox.. It's just like Southpark Negro people and white people came from somewhere so did the deers and the dogs now we are all together !

Rep:
Level 88
No.. i think he some sort of Midboss
as for the breathing under water it dosent really matter if hes relaxed ya it help but since he was moving and his body required more air faster...

i have breathed out of my ears before and it creaped me out so i stuck something in them to stop... it worked but wasnt the brightest idea..

for the heat and cold thing i can do it to my hand if my hand is cold and i concentrate on it it starts to release heat... very usefull on cold days...
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Well, I could outright say I don't beleive you, but that would be rude, so I will do it will a veiled threat some other time.

Rep:
Level 88
No.. i think he some sort of Midboss
ya i guess it is hard to believe but hey thats was this topic is pretty much.. the supernatural aka the unbelieveable...
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
metalcore loving gay pride christian
Most people forget UFO means Unidentified Flying Object - or they are just too ignorant to accept that it does.

Yes, that's true, but when most people talk about seeing a UFO they make it pretty clear that for them "UFO" means "flying saucer" or "super secret government technology". "Hey, all I said is that I saw an Unidentified Flying Object!" is their favorite fallback when you poke holes in their speculations about the Reptoid people from Alpha Centauri.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 12:02:49 AM by Saladin »

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
They are from the Zeta Reticuli, actually, and they are Reptillian leaders with Gray drones.  Just so you know.

Rep:
Level 88

Yes, that's true, but when most people talk about seeing a UFO they make it pretty clear that for them "UFO" means "flying saucer" or "super secret government technology". "Hey, all I said is that I saw an Unidentified Flying Object!" is their favorite fallback when you poke holes in their speculations about the Reptoid people from Alpha Centauri.

xD

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
They are from the Zeta Reticuli, actually, and they are Reptillian leaders with Gray drones.  Just so you know.
I'm totally serious, this is not a sarcastic post.

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
I believe (oneray writes this in a sarcastic tone) ::)

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Well, if I'm seen as crazy in the Supernatural elements thread, then I guess I seem crazy everywhere.  I am totally serious, Zeta Reticuli.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
You obviously don't know what Google is.