RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hey guys

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Never be satisfied
Hey everyone, let me tell you a little about myself. 

I started using rm2k when i was in 7th grade and was addicted. Under the aliases Norco and Hi C! I created many demo's but never any full products.  I knew how to use to programs but since i was only in 7th grade I never had the attention span to actually sit down and make a good game.

When I got in 8th grade i spent my whole year playing starcraft and after my cd broke i kind of stopped gaming all together.

Now I'm in 11th grade and i started playing FFVI/FFIII for super nintendo again and I decided I really like the rpg making community so i decided I'd join one once again.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Welcome to RMRK. Enjoy your stay here, remain active, blah blah blah.

Basically, Hi!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
hey, welcome to crankeye!  :) :tpg: ;D ;8
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
*PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST*

You posted in the wrong section!

OMG

But welcome dude! If you need assistance with like, learning tabit or making sprites, ask me.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
*PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST*

You posted in the wrong section!

OMG

But welcome dude! If you need assistance with like, learning tabit or making sprites, ask me.

How very dare he.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Welcome

Now be a good MAN and do your studies

or you could fuck around with time going to the past with a mobile phone.
OR run over dogz with me and tsuno.

=)
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
^^^You missed out buring dogs.