RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hey all - newbie here!

Rep:
Level 88
As title says: hey all, newbie here! I just downloaded RPG maker XP a few days ago, and figured I would join the forum so I can ask questions (but NOT before using Search of course) and lurk around trying tutorials.

I’ve used RPG maker 2000 before, although I never actually understood variables… which doesn’t bode well for scripting, etc. But I’ll give it a shot and we’ll see how it goes  :D

Well that’s it, I suck at intros but just wanted to say hello  :)

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
WORSHIP ME!

Oh, and hi!  ;8

If you can do switches, then varibles are just switches, but waaay better!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Thor says  :thor: ~ NO! Worship me instead or I'll MJolnir you!

Thor has spoken. Not even Kefka can beat Thor.

Also welcome to crankeye. Just a warning, I'm a complete whackjob so don't be shocked or appauled by some of my more messed up posts.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
^ Which you should really be making a little more subtle ;9

Welcome to RMRK, be sure to check out the dark theme =o
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
hi there.  :D i wont say you have to worship me, you'll probably do it by choice.
lol im joking, dont worry im not cocky. ;D

so welcomez

Rep:
Level 88
Thanks for the welcomes! And fear not! I have plenty or worshippingness to go round, see:
*~MASS WORSHIP~*
phew, that was exhausting... *collapses*... I hope it is appreciated... it better be...

Also, thanks, this dark theme is so much better! Mwah haha, annnnnnd bookmarked  ;D

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
Hello illusion. Welcome to crankeye. Here's a welcoming smily :D.

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Christina is not God.
He shall have a relegious name.
And he shall be called "Paul" and "Daniels" Shall he be called.
"PAUL DANIELS!" WE CRY!

lol saw it on tv lol.

Anyways Welcome, have a good time, im the best around here, etc etc///

And have fun
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
*Deletes unneeded spam.*

See that's what happens when you watch beer commercials for Jack Daniels.

Anyways, to match that mass worship you've just done, I present Mass Welcome.

I am someone who posts humongous welcome posts. To start off with things, you'd be wise to read this, so you don't get in trouble for doing something you had no idea about.

Also a thing to be aware of. It had dimmed down lately, but you'd be best prepared for everything. Don't be offended if a number of people flame you, it basically means nothing. Why they're allowed to is beyond my understanding.

Don't be offended by fumanchuu and others not being afraid to hide their sexuality, they just like a place to say it seemingly. Use the search button to find answers to questions that you might have. Who knows, it Might have been asked already. That helps avoid people from flaming you or dumbing you down.

Follow the rules..and don't join the flaming crew. If people say something, that relates to an incident that might HAVE happened in the past on this forum, you might be like "what are they talking about." Suggest you get briefed about "Important stuff" so as you don't repeat something people hate.

Now, a recent issue that has come up is that if you happen to get into a fight with another member, try to not let it get too out of hand. (Ya, it's the internet, but you wouldn't believe all those that have had this problem).

What a long post. Welcome to the forums, follow that, and no one should bother you. Except those that have nothing better to do then that, but just ignore them.

« Last Edit: January 01, 2007, 04:52:59 AM by deadly_diablo »
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Welcome! Good to see yet another new member. So you know, I make resources and stuff, mostly sprites, so if you need help learning how to do that drop me a line! I'm not taking requests though, SUPER busy with other stuff. :(

I'm REALLY OPTIMISTIC BY THE WAY.

Usually I'm in IRC 24/7, 'cept for this week, grounded for doing something...less than intelligent.

Anyway, now you know how to reach me! Good to see you, hope we can become good friends!

(BTW: Hit IRC, nine times out of ten, there's someone in there, just be patient.)

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Hi, welcome to the crib, I mean, er forums.