RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
New game +(RESOLVED)

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
RMXP n00b
Hi everybody this is my first post, this may be a noobish request (and if it is I apologize).
I was wondering if anybody has any scripts for the "new game +" feature found in games like Tales of Symphonia. i searched for it but all I could find was another unanswered request, sorry if I missed it. :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2006, 05:27:49 PM by Ultamo_J »

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
This would be a good idea, but I've never heard of it. Although...you might be able to do it another way...just be meddling with the scripts.

Rep:
Level 90
umnm never played. Explain

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
I think he means beat the game and restart with your stuff...

Rep:
Level 90
oh ok ^^ Couldn't you do something like... Hmmmm yea idk lol let me think...

In english an event would be like this

If switch beat game is off... It does nothing.
If switch beat game is on... Player level == 0
Transport player to the starting place.

Then for each npc and event you would have to make it to were they have another page (or set)
and wen you finish talking to that npc or finishing an event it turns self switch A (or b c d ) on. Then on the next page select self switch A and switch beat game is on... Then just copy and paste the previous pages? That would be kinda alot of work... but since im not very good at scripting thats what I would say =P

Rep:
Level 88
Hell... What did I mess up now... I'm Back!
hmm... thats actualy tricky... cuz you would have to turn off all switches and reset all variables (if any..) and it would more likely be change lvl decrease 99... (will register as you being lvl 1 even if you are lvl 2 somhow..? -_-)
----Current Games working on----
--Rage O' Delusion - Overall Percentage Finished : 4% -- Expected release... Unknown
--The Other Dimension - Overall Percentage done : 1 - Expected Release : No time soon...
v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^
Feildmaster Productions
Made By One Man Run by the Same...
Making Games for Everyone...
Oh yeah, and everything else web based
For a charge... Of course...

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I could also use something along these lines...I'll see if I can't find a way to do it through storage in variables...or some shit.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
What if it snowed in San Francisco?
I think there's a mass-switch-editing feature somewhere, just reset all the switches and don't initialize the characters.
Current project:
Chaos Angelix - ~5% complete

Rep:
Level 88
Smarter than the average bear
dont worry about having to do all that ;) Heres where the script is located. Hope its ok to post links to other sites. (if not just mod it out or whatever  ;8

http://www.dubealex.com/asylum/index.php?showtopic=756