RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
How Many RPGs have you made?

Poll

How Many RPGs have you made in total?

None
1-3
4-6
7-11
12+

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
How Many RPGs Have You Made?

I want to know how many complete RPGs you have made in total. Feel free to discuss anything related here. lol

Rep:
Level 88
Now do you know who I am??
Lol, I've made none, but I'm working on one now.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Ermmm....none.

I'm working on all the stuff in my sig. Well Im not, cause its on hold, but you know.

Rep:
Level 88
Hell... What did I mess up now... I'm Back!
hmm lets see... compleate games... i'd say 4, but nothing big... these 2 i am working on that are listed in my sig are gona be the bigest ones i make...
----Current Games working on----
--Rage O' Delusion - Overall Percentage Finished : 4% -- Expected release... Unknown
--The Other Dimension - Overall Percentage done : 1 - Expected Release : No time soon...
v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^
Feildmaster Productions
Made By One Man Run by the Same...
Making Games for Everyone...
Oh yeah, and everything else web based
For a charge... Of course...

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
I never made one to, I did made a half one but it doesn't count.
Now working in ine but i'm not good at making up names soooo can't tell you what its called lol

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I've made one, it was called Kingdom of Knights (my game which I think now is too lame to be called a game so i call it a test game), it was about 3 hours of game play, 100% RPT  :-\

~Winged

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I'm working on a pretty well known one here, which kinda ends up sucking because everyone likes it...and I haven't even released a demo  yet! lol but don't worry everyone it will live up to your expectatons.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
I'm working on a pretty well known one here, which kinda ends up sucking because everyone likes it...and I haven't even released a demo  yet! lol but don't worry everyone it will live up to your expectatons.

and the way around that is... give no info on the game at all... Like me, you can't find info for the games I am making... ANYWHERE other than the little info i got on my sig...
--Rage O' Delusion - Overall Percentage Finished : 4% -- Expected release... Unknown
--The Other Dimension - Overall Percentage done : 1 - Expected Release : No time soon...
Feildmaster Productions

Rep:
Level 88
I've made none, but I'm just starting to make my first one :)

Rep:
Level 88
awesome... will gladly await your game... XD
Feildmaster Productions

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I made three

Tower of weed
Tower of weed 2
Tower of weed rehab

They were 1% rtp I drew all the graphics  ;8 If you saw the cat monster I drew you will know what the game looked like...

I finished rehab but didn't get it edited, because my computer complettly died, and I go this one.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
All three soul refrians and Darkwurld. Also, I'm going to rerelease The 3 sould refrain games as Soul Refrain complete. Well After I do Lord of The Pimp Canes. And I'm still writing the plot on that one. So soul refrain complete won't be around for a WHILE.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Well, counting that last one, zero.

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
I've started...4...never finished 1...
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
Made alot for pratice. 1 was done and was pratice. It was my VERY FIRST game i made. about 10 others i was making for pratice. and so far soon to be 2 to be posted on the forums. Will be more.

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
Seems like alot of ppl havnt actually done any at all, just "working" on them. I didnt get rmxp that long ago so im working on my first "major" project. (which still needs a better name is someone can think of one!)

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Seems like alot of ppl havnt actually done any at all, just "working" on them. I didnt get rmxp that long ago so im working on my first "major" project. (which still needs a better name is someone can think of one!)

Same here. I just got XP like a month ago and I can't seem to start on a single project.
I need a story line.

Rep:
Level 102

Rep:
Level 88
A good eventer and story creator.
What type of stories are you interested in (i can usually knock up some random story line somewhere or other)
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

Rep:
Level 88
I finally got RPG Maker XP and this is my first serious attempt to make a full game. I had plenty of practice on RPG Maker 2003. I started making a game where you have to travel the world to get keys that unlock more dungeons that went further and futher down. All were randomly generated. If I remember, I only did the first dungeon, which was 20 floors, and the second which was 40.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I have finished a half. It has more than 10 hours of gameplay for now. The full game will have 20+ hours plus a few side secret quests and levels.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I have finished a half. It has more than 10 hours of gameplay for now. The full game will have 20+ hours plus a few side secret quests and levels.

i...sorta peed my pants
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Seriously. :=
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 88
Your greatest flaw is that you have a soul.
I begin doing a game about 2 days before the join date on this forum.  :lol: I guess I'd progress more if I'm not wasting hours and hours on figuring out what priority and what passability and what directional pass and what obscuring and what countertop should I put where on each tile of the tilesets and on each one of the layers to look and function as god commands since, ofcourse, I do not have predefined setup as I'm using tilesets not belonging to the starting project. Yeah, I'm destrutively pissed off because this procedure is absurdly boring.

But I believe it won't be a waste of time.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I think the more actual effort you put into your game, the more fun and addicting it will be. :)
Visit our website.