RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
My Neighbor Totoro

Rep:
Level 88
The Anti-Squid Candidate
First and foremost, I'm a Studio Ghibli freak. I love any movie produced by them. So, recently, I bought My Neighbor Totoro. I must say, I was impressed. It was a very happy movie in the end. Anyone else seen it?

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I think it's the only Studio Ghibli movie I haven't seen. I love all of their other movies, so I think I kinda have to at this point.

Rep:
Level 88
The Anti-Squid Candidate
I think it's the only Studio Ghibli movie I haven't seen. I love all of their other movies, so I think I kinda have to at this point.

Yeah, you'll definitely have to see this one. Among all the Studio Ghibli films, My Neighbor Totoro and Spirited Away are my favorites.

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
is that some anime movie?

ps. i think most anime movies suck

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Hey! She's completely right for once! I've seen very few anime movies I considered even halfway decent. The majority of these(like 2 of 3) were by Studio Ghibli, but I think most of their work is... less than interesting. This definitly includes My Neighboor Totoro.

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
for once? :tpg:
i didnt like them cause i watched that castle in the sky thing. i got like 45 minutes in and i turned it off. because its loong and draggy, and you have to pay attention to every single word said or you dont know wats going on

Rep:
Level 88
The Anti-Squid Candidate
I will say that Studio Ghibli has indeed had some flops, Castle in the Sky being one of them. I also wasn't a big fan of Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I have yet to see a Studio Ghibli Film.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
The best ones were Princess Mononoke and Spritied Away.

Totoro was cute, but the voicing for just about everybody made me want to chop off my ears and stuff them into my head so I wouldn't be able to hear it anymore.
Besides that, the Totoros themselves were very cute.

yeah.