RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Urm a suggestion

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
In our profile's we should have a "Awards Won" section..
Like in that other forum i know lol.
So it'll look like we're paying attention to this award hassle
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
you only wanna show off that you won awards :P lolz

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I also want to show off my award.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2006, 06:48:28 PM by GilgameshRO »

Rep:
Level 88
i shudve joined earlier. i wudve won all the awards. even the ones that contridict themselves :tpg:

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Yeah I was sure that I'd win them all. I guess these people don't like me as much as I like me.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
If it's any consolation, I voted for you in multiple awards. In real life, that would be even better than winning. ~ lol
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
i like you ;D

and your avatar is pretty hot too

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
HE'S PRETTY HOT TOO LOL
Arlen is hot.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I concur with Nightwolf. Also I think myslf and Gil should do some manly crying considering we won funniest member. Yeah so we can like respect each other as men an warroirs and stuff. *Manly Crying*

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I would agree if I actually DID win an award  :tpg:

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
I concur with Nightwolf. Also I think myslf and Gil should do some manly crying considering we won funniest member. Yeah so we can like respect each other as men an warroirs and stuff. *Manly Crying*
i respect you for being manly enough to share your feelings

lol i edited cuz instead of manly i put nably

<3
Rep:
Level 90
i respect you for being manly enough to share your feelings

lol i edited cuz instead of manly i put nably

You wanna know who's manly? Dean! (on my sig  ;D)

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
ya he looks pretty hot

Rep:
Level 88
Your greatest flaw is that you have a soul.
being manly enough to share your feelings

Now that's a topic to discuss about...

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I won Thread or Post of the Year, don't remember which. Then again, I don't really need a link to the Legacy of Naphe thread in my profile. It's awesome enough that it draws attention to itself.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks

Well, I'm not much of a cryer myself, but I'll certainly raise a glass to your name.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
YATATEI GILGAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
pshft, that's beyond my skill level :(

I could edit cutsom titles (or give members custom titles that don't have them already) with what awards they had or something, if they wanted.
bringing sexy back

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
May I have the custom title of "Thor's bitch"?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Mine's getting old. Make it say "mommy was a lesbian"

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Silver I love you! But in a non creepy way of course!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I love you too! Except in a creepy way of course.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Thats Hawt.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Not as hawt as that sexy beast in your avatar.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
that sounds cool silv!
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun