RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
WTF IS WITH THE POST COUNTS?

Rep:
Level 89
Za Mullet With the Bullet ;o
GIAW 14: Participant
I was just looking at the post counts and saw several people at hundreds of millions of posts. Why? How? (and i want that many posts)

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
who was this big count?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 89
nouman, you have 1,728,000,000 ! Do you not see it? I have like 53,000,000!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2006, 11:48:26 PM by ZaMullet »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
no? I have 1,728 no 000000000 at the end and you have 55
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 89
but it tells me i have a big number... wait. Theres six extra digits at the end of it? 0.o

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
hacks ~

It's showing your normal postcount, if you ignore the ",048,903" ~ Just a bit of fun after like 30 mins of serious editing in teh CODE
« Last Edit: December 25, 2006, 12:09:31 AM by Silverline »
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 89
ohhh... i got all riled up fer notin.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I still have yet to notice this "phenomenon" everyone is freaking out about.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I still have yet to notice this "phenomenon" everyone is freaking out about.

Only did it to the light version of the skin ~

[edit] on which my sig looks pretty crap :(
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
IAM POST GOD

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
You know you've been here too long when...

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Christmas skin <3

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Why is there no 'I hate Jesus day' skin?

Rep:
Level 102
Winter Skin
bringing sexy back

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Why is there no 'I hate Jesus day' skin?

Christmas is hardly Jesus day. The aspects of Christmas come from many relgions, even a bit from your own. While, indeed, Christmas is supposed to be a day to worship Christ, in many ways it is a holiday for everyone. There's hardly a need to even associate religion with the holiday anymore, though some do. It's a day to be kind give to others and celebrate.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
And for the record, Christmas isn't Jesus' birthday, so stop all that nonsense. It's just the day people are supposed to celebrate it, which doesn't make any sense at all to me. o_O

Though I agree with Gilga's post completely.
:tinysmile:

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I still hate jesus day. because....
1. jesus annoys me.
2. they stole stuff from other holidays like you mentioned
3. it has nothing to do with bob dole
4. THE MATRIX HAS YOU