RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
movie colour?

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I have a problem when I go to play a video in media player the colours go all weird.
The reds go a light blue, and its hard to see the video because of the colour.
How do I fix?
Please help

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
try another player..if it still happens, the media player has a problem
if not its the movie.
Arlen is hot.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
If you're using VLC, try setting the output module to OpenGL. By default it uses directx, but if you have crappy / misconigured drivers, then it causes the banding issue.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
try another player..if it still happens, the media player has a problem
if not its the movie.
It can't be just the movie coz its every video clip I play.

If you're using VLC, try setting the output module to OpenGL. By default it uses directx, but if you have crappy / misconigured drivers, then it causes the banding issue.

How do I change the output mode?

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Atomic LAWL
the truth is... you're going color blind  :( tough break

"Here begin the torments of Hell proper" -Danta's inferno

Rep:
Level 89
Za Mullet With the Bullet ;o
GIAW 14: Participant
lawl at atomic.
it could be the same problem i had. With the standard media player (circa 2002) and my new monitor (circa 2006) the color resolution was way to high so it skewed the colors. I just had to get and older monitor, or a media player. you should either get a new media player or do what silverline said. It sounded much simpler.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Yea I thought that too but I cant find where to do it