RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
My... Late welcome...? XD

Rep:
Level 88
Hell... What did I mess up now... I'm Back!
Well I joined last night I be leave... *holy crap I forgot when I joined! Yeah I think I joined last night...* and I have been browsing and looking at this thread for a few weeks and like it, only now just thought of JOINING it... hehehe... anyway, pleasure meeting you all and hope I can get to know yaz better. haha. now... on to my game...
----Current Games working on----
--Rage O' Delusion - Overall Percentage Finished : 4% -- Expected release... Unknown
--The Other Dimension - Overall Percentage done : 1 - Expected Release : No time soon...
v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^
Feildmaster Productions
Made By One Man Run by the Same...
Making Games for Everyone...
Oh yeah, and everything else web based
For a charge... Of course...

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Welcome! Very nice to meet you!

Rep:
Level 88
Hell... What did I mess up now... I'm Back!
Nice to meet you too ;D  I love that avie... XD
----Current Games working on----
--Rage O' Delusion - Overall Percentage Finished : 4% -- Expected release... Unknown
--The Other Dimension - Overall Percentage done : 1 - Expected Release : No time soon...
v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^
Feildmaster Productions
Made By One Man Run by the Same...
Making Games for Everyone...
Oh yeah, and everything else web based
For a charge... Of course...

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Phoenix Wright!

Also, Bloody Gir! I know that story!

So you are gonna...charge people? Hopefully not for stuff in RM? (Because that just doesn't work) Game Maker is probably better for stuff you wanna sell, less legal bs, and it's way more powerful.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Hiya, welcome to the community, I'm the one and the only ~Winged who does a little sign off every time I post (spam or not) that annoys a lot of people, try catching me without doing ~Winged, it'll end up being my second time  ;D

~Winged (missed me)

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
welcome! lol, I posted here after about 4 days when I realized WTF I never had one.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
welcome! lol, I posted here after about 4 days when I realized WTF I never had one.

Had one what?

Oh, and
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
hi there, never welcomed you, sooooo welcome now biatch :tpg: