RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Req]Tilesets, pretty please.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Hey guys, Ive been on quite a few forums, and noone's been prepared to help me with this. Please, Naruto looks a little (actually, he looks mayorly) out of place in a Medievil setting, so, if its at all possible, please help me.

Looking for some Naruto buildings, I have pics, they may not be the best, but there all ive got. Id like to recreate the intire Konoha village, but Ive put that dream of for now, Id really be exstatic if i could just get one building for now. So anyway, any help would be greatly appreaciated.

Pics: Clicky Linky 1
Clicky Linky 2
Clicky Linky 3 (Newly added)

Please lemme know.

PH34R T3H L33T

Tried Jack's method, they havnt been made yet. So anyone willing to help would be awesome.

A new refrence has been added.

PH34R T3H L33T

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: ArchZealot
Tried Jack's method, they havnt been made yet. So anyone willing to help would be awesome.

A new refrence has been added.

Have you tried searching for them on the net? You would be surprised...and if you need buildings...there was a Tilt Set in those links.....did you look at it?

Yep, I looked, trust me. Ill try Googling it (Havnt tried that yet)
If I dont get it on google tho, someone making it for me would be my only option left :'(

\\Edit: Nope, tried "RMXP naruto tilesets", didnt get nuthin, just a bunch of links to the mangas and animes. Would be kewl if someone could make it.

PH34R T3H L33T