RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
How Often Do Random People IM/PM You About RPGMaker?

Poll

How Often Do Random People IM/PM You About RPGMaker?

Hourly
0 (0%)
Daily
0 (0%)
Weekly
3 (16.7%)
Monthly
6 (33.3%)
Yearly
3 (16.7%)
Nevar
6 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I get a message or two occasionally about how to use RPGMaker. Generally, I don't respond to them because LOL I don't use it anymore, but I wondered how often you other, REAL RPGMaker users get these kind of IMs/PMs/messages.

Vote away!

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I never get PM's about RPG Maker... infact I never get PM's at all... :(

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
meh. I get PMs from some people when they need me to do stuff pertaining to their games. does that count? i guess it isnt really random...

as for IM, i dont have alot of you people on my contacts list.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I get IM's and PM's, usually happens to me when I welcome someone, or I say/do something particularly helpful in a topic. It doesn't happen very often though.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Very very rarely.
I can count them on one hand using a yearly basis.

Rep:
Level 96
meh. I get PMs from some people when they need me to do stuff pertaining to their games. does that count? i guess it isnt really random...

as for IM, i dont have alot of you people on my contacts list.
My IM doesn't block people that aren't on my contact list, so anyone who knows my name can IM me.

But in the last 4 months, I've gotten, like, 4 IMs/PMs about it, and I'm like "lol sry I don't really use it."

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I get them occasionally, I jst sorta reply like, lol, I don't use it any more, sorry. Here's the RPG Maker section though [LINK]
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I suppose I'd answer monthly, though it's a small bit more frequent than that. Though I don't use the program anymore, I still check out new projects and prostitute my musical talents so I get PMs about that occasionally.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Every now and again, random people ask me for help, but I cant normally help.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
i got 120 pm's and i del. them last to last week and left 50 or so left..

120!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
i got 120 pm's and i del. them last to last week and left 50 or so left..

120!
I knew what you were saying, but I had such a hard time reading that.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
When ever I've PM'ed for help, I've been answered...

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
I get the odd one that says, make more tuts.

Nightwolf gave a .mid today.  :D

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I'd say weekly. Then I reply saying "LOL ask Blizzard/Yossy/Tsunokiette/Zeriab"
:tinysmile:

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
lol, must be because I'm last they don't pm me  :tpg:

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I get none...but I'm sure blizz gets 1000's
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I've only been pmed about rm like 2-3 times. But due to me being uber lazy, I'm not a good person to ask about this stuff.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
That's what I actually look like, for real. Ugly.
"NEVAR". But that's because I'm hardly on here, so why in the hell would a random person contact a random person? I thought random people contacted well known people.
*various flatulence*