RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Wish Me Luck

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Pfft fuck wave dash, be fox, dodge roll, run like hell. Pansy Guerrilla Warfare.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I agree, wave dash is pussy.  I just counter when someone is going to hit me.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
I lyk us swords cuz der da cooliest nd u cn hit ppl frum far awy,.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
That is infact why I like them.

Rep:
Level 88
wrath of winter
I have heard about wavedashing, how the hell do I do it?

And what does it do?

for you and all fellow SSBMers,
SSBM Expert Techniques Video
I've been slowly following the instructions and am kinda making a dint of progress...

hail fellow swordsman!  swords is awesomeness.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 05:16:27 AM by iceflame1019 »

Want a personal sig like this? Ask Firerain:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,20203.0.html

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
hail fellow swordsman!  swords is awesomeness.

Halo I lyk da surcsm sumtims 2. Swrds are infact not awesome, but really cheap, especially Marsh and Roy.

Rep:
Level 90
Skilled Scripter, Shitty Mapper, Decent Writer.
Good luck with the tournament. I had a chance at fighting in a Soul Caliber 2 tourny a while back but my boss was fucken gay and wouldn't give me the night off. So...I missed the tourny which really pissed me off because at that time, I OWNED at SC2.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Im back, and I lost, terribly. The first round was a round robin, I got put in a group of four. Its two out of three for each player. I did not win ONE match. I didnt even come close to any of them. This one guy I knew, his little brother, whose 11, did the best out of people I knew. He came really close to moving on to the second round. I will NEVER try to win a SSBM tournament, or any SSB game for that matter.

Im good against normal people, but not what I saw there. I have only brought home shame ;9
But it was fun

Rep:
Level 88
wrath of winter
"normal" people? 

too bad ya lost...but I guess that means if I ever get a wii I might stand a tiny chance of coming close to beating you when brawl comes out and this forum starts facing each other...

Want a personal sig like this? Ask Firerain:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,20203.0.html

Rep:
Level 87
In my own little world...
Im back, and I lost, terribly. The first round was a round robin, I got put in a group of four. Its two out of three for each player. I did not win ONE match. I didnt even come close to any of them. This one guy I knew, his little brother, whose 11, did the best out of people I knew. He came really close to moving on to the second round. I will NEVER try to win a SSBM tournament, or any SSB game for that matter.

Im good against normal people, but not what I saw there. I have only brought home shame ;9
But it was fun

Kill him!
Kill the failure.

*executes Forcystus*

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
When I say normal people, I mean people who dont devote their lives to games.

Rep:
Level 87
What else is there to life then games?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 98

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
What else is there to life then games?
Rocks that look like hobos.

Rep:
Level 87
Bah, only meager things to true greatness!
Games = Life

Besides, aren't Hobo Rocks Illegal?