RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
A movable boat?

Rep:
Level 87
Blondes have all the power!...mwahaha<3
Ok so I'm making my game in xp. I have an event where my character searches a boat and finds some oars. After that when the player encounters the boat they get the option of using the boat (like sailing in it). My question is, instead of just teleporting the character to a locale, how can I make it so that the boat moves around on the water?
Right now I've postponed my gamemaking for some much need sims r&r! (yay I <3 sims 2)

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
A mini boat or like a giant boat.

They are both tilesets, so you would have to find actual boat sprites and use those. I have some, I will post them here in a second

EDIT: There you go. I dont think your character will be able to get on it though. If you would like. Send me the character set you are using and I can edit it to look like he is sitting down.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 01:28:31 AM by ChaosSpartan28 »
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 87
oh thats going to be hard
give me your stuff,yu not going to need them where your going....Disney land!!!

Rep:
Level 87
Blondes have all the power!...mwahaha<3
Ok I'll send you the charset.
Right now I've postponed my gamemaking for some much need sims r&r! (yay I <3 sims 2)

Rep:
Level 87
ok have a sprite in a boat make the hero a boat and there you go
give me your stuff,yu not going to need them where your going....Disney land!!!