RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Screenshot Thread

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
Thank you. I completely understand your qualm with the second thing, but to me the water looks perfect (xD). Iunno, I've gotten like 2 complaints about it so far, I'll see what I can do.

I'm not
Rep:
Level 82
Tileset Designing
Water looks fine.
Maybe make the edges icy.

Rep:
Level 85
Winter is here.
A bit dark, but... it's a nice screenshot anyway. At least, I think so.

Eddard Stark art by Teiiku

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
The chest in the screenshot makes it bad. It's out of line with the rest of the tileset. It obviously sits on a layer higher than the barrels which is just ... impossible...

Rep:
Level 85
Winter is here.
Yeah, I haven't found a decent chest character set to replace it. That and I'm lazy and haven't gotten around to fixing the whole depth issue.

Which reminds me, I should probably take care of that while I'm thinking about it.
Eddard Stark art by Teiiku

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Now with spelling errors!

"Customoize" lol

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCLfD8lQcQI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCLfD8lQcQI</a>

Quote from: Video Description
It now has a (cheesy) name!

About the System:

The stat system is very similar to Final Fantasy X, but with some differences:

With this system, "Mind Stages" seperate the stat ladder. The first two stages are linear, but after that, they bridge out into other sections, giving it more of a custom feel.

The EX Burst can mean a lot of things, depending on the person using the system (I will be releasing this for free use after I have finished). In the test game I am doing, Theo and the other characters use this system as part of their mind. If they upgrade 6-7 stats at the same time (meaning without exiting the window), they will enter a temporary state of insanity; allowing free stat boosts and a quicker cursor. I will be adding more features soon.

I've fixed a few bugs in the system, plus I have given it a more graphical look. I have still not added some sounds, such as the ones when a Mind Stage has opened, or when an upgrade is acquired.

The EX Break is functioning perfectly now. In this video, you only need to upgrade 4 times for an EX Break, but it will be much harder to get an EX Break in the final version.

As you may have noticed, when Theo is teleported to the CMS, there is no event to start him on the grid. This will be changed later on.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 08:47:01 PM by Tezuka »

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Very cool : D I would defintely use this if it were in rmxp XD

And here are some scrennies from my game : D
I could use some tips, in my opinion, my mapping is average but i want to make it awesome!!! : D

« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 11:24:39 PM by IAMFORTE »

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Here a new map with an new addon (the tent (A)). I'll post it so in my addon topic.. :P

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
That is very nice!

Wow, beautiful atmosphere.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Yeah, that is a gorgeous map. Nice job.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
working on a card game with Zylos, no real details yet, just started tonight, but I've got the board and card drawing done, so it's coming along well.

Goal is to have it done by next Sunday.

UPDATE 2/14/2010 at 3:26am:

« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 08:26:41 AM by NAMKCOR »

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Our game is more kickass than yours. >83

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
another update for today, enemy AI is done and the game can detect if you win.

now it just needs to be prettyfied

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
I look forward to it *_*

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
trying out a new mapping style for the game as well.

Basically instead of drawing walls all over the place it's not drawing any walls that you can't see.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 05:08:35 AM by NAMKCOR »

Rep:
Level 86
This part of me, I choose not to see.

Not an FF7 remake.

FF7/8/9 + RE parody.

LET THERE BE ZOMBIES.

All graphics are by me~

Except the battleback, which was made with Mode 7 and KNight Blade tiles.

I'm not
Rep:
Level 82
Tileset Designing
@NAMKCOR
Okay, looks decent.
I don't like the character with that tileset.. At all.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
@NAMKCOR
Okay, looks decent.
I don't like the character with that tileset.. At all.

screen effects make it look a bit better.

I'm not
Rep:
Level 82
Tileset Designing
Looks better. What kind of game are you going for?
I guess that will change my view on the character.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
Random things i did yesterday that almost surely won't seee the light of the day due to my complete (abstinensce)oh, i mean *lack*  of order.

*In brazil, "AbstinĂȘncia" means not having something. Sorry, I never acctually studied english. Gotta study this year. i'll work, so I can pay the english classes. ^^

(Yes, a battle system by messages. The bars are HP, BTW.)

Ooh, dear, never gonna, ever, finish anything at all. -,-'

Anyways. SorceressKrysty, i believe this metal arachnoid monster-thingy is too vibrant, clashes way too much with the rest of the screen. Well, I guess. Reminds me of the second boss in FFVIII... On purpose?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 12:13:56 AM by Seraphy-Chan »

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
man, i love having a party of four josephs.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Random things i did yesterday that almost surely won't seee the light of the day due to my complete abstinensce of order.

complete not having sex of order

Well, I guess. Reminds me of the second boss in FFVIII...

try the first boss of FF7

On purpose?

FF7/8/9 + RE parody.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
isn't that boss where the "attack the weakpoint for massive damage" wording of the meme come from? it scrolled that across the screen during that fight.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
That was a giant enemy crab.