RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Screenshot Thread

Rep:
Level 86
Sonic Dog -> Light Spear -> Overlimit -> Slash
Spoiler for Indoor Action:

I just realized that I haven't posted any indoor shots yet. Well, here are a couple.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Spoiler for:

Spoiler for SR New Screenshot!?:

Rep:
Level 83
Wuzup :D take a look at my maps, they are all ripped isometric images from a PC game.. but first heres the logo of the "company"
Spoiler for:

And then my title screen (used MOG script):
Spoiler for:

The game will be vaguely based on a very old dead NES title wich i loved  :P
Spoiler for:

it was not as easy as "copy paste" since you have to be very carefull when cutting the images so theres 0 mistakes, if you screw up whit a single inch the whole map will look glitchy
Spoiler for:

Then after i got all the layers i want compiled in a long tileset .png i paste them in the editor, the 1st layer, then the second layer.. that was the easiest part, now i must set the priorities, passeable tiles, wall tags Etc.. wich is the real pain in the ass since you gota do it individually on each map xD and Step3 is to cut and reduce pixels on second layers using photoshop.. on this image you see a very neat library
Spoiler for:

And finally the Roof, where your first boss will appear :)
Spoiler for:

tadaaaah!!

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
That's really cool :) 

I saw your topic a little earlier about your resources. It's awesome that someone finally got down to doing an iso game. Good luck!

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007

So close, but so far away.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Spoiler for New Job System look:

Spoiler for New Menu:

GP - Time: Total Gameplay Time

The rest of the options are secret. :x

I finally got rid of the lag in the Job System and it is now ready for the new jobs and features.

Thanks again to my two spriters; Redwyn and JosephSeraph (who isn't a member of this forum).  :)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 09:21:44 PM by Tezuka »

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
One can only hope to dream ~

Event I was doing in RPG Maker XP to kill time. It literary doesn't work. Thou, leaving said idea for probably when I finally decide to get serious on Scripting.

And here's something more on the mapping side for an Abandoned Kingdom in ruins, Among it, THE DEAD WALK THE EARTH!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 12:36:04 AM by Dark Seraph, Caro »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
One can only hope to dream ~

hey there Rydia, nice to see you again.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Redwyn wasn't happy with his last Paladin sprtie.  :D

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Not that you have to conform to what every other paladin looks like, but I don't think I've ever seen one with a halo. (except whatever the hell head gear there was in WoW for paladins :X )

Rep:
Level 87
I kind of figured that since the Dark Knight had horns, the Paladin might as well have a Halo :o

Plus, when you get K.O.ed, the Halo is on the ground broken D:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
haha, well that sounds pretty cool. good work redwyn, you make some pretty mean sprites :)

Rep:
Level 87
Hah, thank you Grafikal :] I still have a lot to improve on. And I need to break my laziness. Which I've been doing lately :]

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Spoiler for World Map:
Sorry about the picture quality, the map was too large to have it at another size, so this will have to do.

All credit goes to Shadowdude for this one for towards my project.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
What's the light green terrain =o

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
golf courses.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
LOL

I think they were added in Final Fantasy V for decoration, so we decided to do the same.  :tpg:

Rep:
Level 89
Light grass I guess? Like a field or something...
Golf courses sounds more fun though :D

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Great map, but I have one suggestion: Islands. Usually FF maps have a bunch of little island chains, with nothing on them but occasionally a forest or something.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys

Gotta love the oldies

Rep:
Level 89
Great map, but I have one suggestion: Islands. Usually FF maps have a bunch of little island chains, with nothing on them but occasionally a forest or something.

Oddly enough me and Tez thought the same thing. I just wanted to get the main thing done first, then add whatever else needs adding after it :)

But thats for the suggestion anyway :)

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Guh ~ screenshot of horror. -.- so tired.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I should stop my Raping of Fatal Frame & Silent Hill

-.-; I just don't know what to make up for this one's storyline any longer.

Rep:
Level 85
I am the wood of my broom
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for April 2010
Lalala~

I will comment screenies as soon as my net returns to normal health '3'

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
So, I want to get back into the mood of game making here, and I'll start by showing off some "new" screenshots. I'm using a new tileset for a map type that I've never tried before: suburbs. This here is Eden Township, a nice modernish little community, all done on one large map. It needs a lot of work still, and since I've never tried this before, I'd greatly appreciate all feedback, positive or negative.

Residential section. Right now it's fairly cliche and repetitive, since each house looks exactly like the one you see here. North of here is the highschool, south of here is the business section, east of here is more houses and a border, and west of here is the main character's home.

Business section. I'll create some better signs for the shops myself. You can purchase some items here for later events. South of here is a park (which is still unfinished) and the docks.

The docks, a large retail section that will have a lot of people going to and fro from. Mostly, it just serves as a southern boundary for Eden. n_n;