RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
You know what game looks terrible?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Wet makes me wet. ;8 It looks so tasty fun I just can't wait to get it.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Lol, I thank you for adding more reasons as to why it's a terrible game :P

Rep:
Level 83
Earth Crest Guardian
It does look pretty bad but theres only one thing i have to say good about it......

IM A SCAT MAN BEEEEE BA BA BA BOOOP BEEEEE BA BA BA BOOOP

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
i downloaded the demo but haven't felt like playing it.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best Writer2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
It does look pretty bad but theres only one thing i have to say good about it......

Congrats on being awesome.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 83
Earth Crest Guardian

Congrats on being awesome.
You my man make me feel special on these forums ;8

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\

Rep:
Level 83
X-PLAT!
@Dafralanatah - this guy~ 8)

@grafikal -  Ha it does look raunchy* it's a wanna be Oni, Max Pain , Prince Of Persia , Ninja Gaiden,
                they even bit from Mad World! other than that... kudos to the programmers for at
                least making it possible so the creative team could screw it up...
                I even got a kick out the rock and roll slide... so good job to the programmers.
                but it does "LOOK" bad...terrible...

If I had a team with that engine...it would be more like Darksiders) ~g

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Wet makes me wet. ;8 It looks so tasty fun I just can't wait to get it.
oh and apparently Animefan is a woman now.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

I don't know this kind of makes it look worth buying alone

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
have you looked at it o_O

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Yeah, I have.

Reasons?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
http://g4tv.com/videos/41360/WET-Review/

This one sounds better because apparently the reviewer enjoys monotonously shooting shit in slow motion the entire game and fake fight bosses.
http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/957975/wet/videos/wet_vdr_091509.html

The physics engine sucks horribly and it's not even a grind house minus the fact they have grind house music and a film grain overlaid on the game. That's not a grind house. It's like painting a lump of coal and calling it a diamond, but it's still a brick.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
I saw the box art once. You know what I think? I think its a ploy to get young males to buy the game!

Psht, that'll NEVER work...
:tinysmile:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
They'll buy it and regret it immediately. They should feel fucking retarded that they buy a game because a CG girl is hot. Let alone the in game graphics and physical models of the characters are rough as shit. I laugh at anyone who finds this game amusing more than the fact that there's possibly good music and senseless violence. lol

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best Writer2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
I haven't heard a thing about this, but looking into it looks to be exactly what EvilM00s said.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 89
I played the demo

I found it quite fun actually...

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Yeah, because you don't have the game. Only the demo. Any more than that and you'd get bored.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician

0:20 IT'S AN ACROBATIC ACTION SHOOTER GAME. THAT'S NEVER BEEN SEEN IN GAMING BEFORE. :V

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
I just played some. It reminds me of Play-Doh; fun for the first twenty minutes. It may be a new genre in that it is acrobatic action shooter, possibly a needed step in the evolution of games like it, but it alone lacks something. And WTF is that irritating filmstrip crap?
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Prince of Persia with guns.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
And WTF is that irritating filmstrip crap?

It's supposed to help with it's supposed concept of grind house. I think there's an option to turn it off though. I might be mistaken. G4 put it best I think, something like "We could tape an episode of Attack of the Show, throw a film grain over top and have Quentin Tarantino pick the music, but it's still not and will never be a Grind House".