RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel

I am going to cream my jeans.

Rep:
Level 84
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
I hope that Reynolds pulls off Deadpool. He's far from spectacular as acting goes, and Wade Wilson is one of the most entertaining and complex characters to arrive in the newer marvel comics. But I hope for the best. And seeing as the Watchmen didn't get postponed indefinitely, I don't feel a nerd obligation to boycott this film.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Did you ever see "The Nines"? He was awesome in that. Also, why would The Watchmen not coming out make you want to boycott another film?

Rep:
Level 84
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Oh, since Watchmen has been in development hell, getting passed between Fox and Warner Brothers (and a plethora of directors and screenwriters and producers), there was a little contractual hitch that allowed WB to make Watchmen but not to distribute it. So comic book nerds were going to boycott all Fox films to prevent Fox from essentially killing the Watchmen Movie on a stupid IP clause. Their  flagship case was, of course, X-Men: Origins.

I'll have to watch the Nines and get back to you. Like I said I hope for the best.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 07:41:37 AM by the_mantic »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
This looks pretty cool.
And they have gambit in this, who I really like because he's all cool ;-;

Arlen is hot.