RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Screenshot Thread

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
That's XP rtp??? I love it! (I used it, but not very much, ya know?)

anyways... It looks like the top is really fleshed out, but the bottom is kinda bare... Just that empty space from  O12 to K11 really bothers me... I think that if you make it one square shorter, but then it messes up the shape of the house.
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 88
&& Lime
Winner - 2011 Spring Project of the Season
2nd screenshot. Namechange though.. might stick with it.

hey, pasta!

i'm not okay.

Rep:
Level 76
<3 XP
Thanks for the feedback Sashikinaroji.

The reason I posted that is because I made a Farm Village and it had like 6 houses and it was a major pain in the ass to make 6 house interiors for me. But they all basically turned out like the one I posted so I guess they don't "suck" :P

EDIT: Oops I forgot to rate your map. 8/10

Spoiler for:
-1 for being VX
-1 because shadows are "sharp" looking.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 04:50:09 AM by Haydenap »

Completion: ██████████40%
Demo: ██████████70%

Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
I think if you got a script to turn off the autoshadows, it would look tons better, especially around the cliffs on the lower left... 9/10...

my own... I'm workin' on somethin' different... I scaled the RTP down to 1/2 and recolored it with only black, white, and 50% grey... For an interesting, old-school-esque effect... I like it, but want to know what you all think...

The story is about a city man who keeps having strange dreams...
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 76
<3 XP
Wow that's interesting. I kinda like it too. Only thing, is there isn't any "stuff" in the map. Like bushes/rocks/plants and whatnot. Is that just because you haven't finished re-coloring?

8/10 Because of emptiness.

Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
yeah... I only have, like, two things done... As I start workin', I just keep recoloring as I need things... I don't know what to do with the grass autotiles... It looks too distorted when I make it... hrm...

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
i enjoy low graphics/old graphics, so, i totaly enjoy them. 10/10
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
-Sashikinaroji- You could try editing the entire tile set in photo shop and turn the saturation to 100, then turning the saturation of the other image to -100

i think that will help XD

Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
-Sashikinaroji- You could try editing the entire tile set in photo shop and turn the saturation to 100, then turning the saturation of the other image to -100

i think that will help XD

Not really... Because then the image would be too detailed... And in all the wrong places.

I wanted only to have 3 colors (well, just white, black, and 50% grey) in the game... Normally, it is supposed to be for the different colors... And I am making tertiary colors with the old-school method of criss-crossing colors (so, if you don't look too close, i have around 5 colors)

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
ACK

that you are, that you are XD

I remember doing what i suggested a while back and i got something similar XD

Rep:
Level 76
<3 XP
-Sashikinaroji- Will your titleset have shadows? or just black, white, and 50% gray.

Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
well... Unless I can find a way to replace the shadow with one of my own design (and get around to doing so) I will not be using auto-shadows...

Rep:
Level 89
slate furry thing

Oh no, I'm working on an old project again.

The "camera" script, usually seen in ye-old RTAB front view battle systems. Now appearing in a side-view battle system near you.

Rep:
Level 75
Winged Wolf Creations
I haven't seen the menu before so my rating might be off but i really like it, 9/10. Its awesomesauce.

Spoiler for:
Forest: Buck breeding grounds.

Spoiler for:
A small country house.
:zwink:

Rep:
Level 84

Oh no, I'm working on an old project again.

The "camera" script, usually seen in ye-old RTAB front view battle systems. Now appearing in a side-view battle system near you.

really good pic, i'd say 9/10 because the only thing that isn't so pretty to my eyes out there are the rectangle HUD bars, rest is aweasome!

Rep:
Level 89
slate furry thing
@SP: I'm normally not a fan of combining the tree/canopy and solo tree type tiles, but you pulled it off quite well. My only nitpick is that the shadow seems inconsistent. It appears below the cliff in the corner, and doesn't appear over the long grass.

Rep:
Level 75
Winged Wolf Creations
Thanks, i'm not a big fan of the auto-shadows and forget to keep an eye on them often. Its somewhat annoying with the mac tree set though, even when i use the script to be rid of them the actual tile still looks funky. -.-" I suppose ill just have to keep tinkering until i find a way to make it work+ not forgot to check before taking a screenshot XD

Rep:
Level 81
Yo!

Rep:
Level 84

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
You're not supposed to just rate it; you're supposed to give opinions on the map. Giving it a 6/10 doesn't tell the creator anything.

At least, that's the way it became long ago.

Rep:
Level 89
slate furry thing
You're also the only one rating the screenshots. :V

@liberty: A bit of a grammar issue: Change the last line to "I only grant entrance." Entrance is spelt incorrectly, and it needs the 'I', otherwise it kinda sounds like the words are instructing the heroes to the the entrance permission granting.

Rep:
Level 81
Yo!
Thanks Taylor, I always spell entrance wrong for some reason. As for adding 'I', I'm not really happy with the whole sentence anyway, so I'll probably change it (I was going for mystic/riddle-like wording, but ugh). I might make it something like 'grant I only entrance/only grant I entrance' or change the whole thing altogether. ^.^;

Without the writing^
The pink magic circles block the way to treasure and are unlocked by doing certain things within the area. The green magic circle is a healing circle.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
10/10 I like it and don't really see a problem with it.

Also for the words how about...

"Those who prevail over the Queen, shall be granted passage"
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 76
Noctis divi almam vestram protegant!
I think it's a bit overloaded with details. Maybe you can make the player's way more clear to walk, reducing the details and some water tiles.
The rest looks good for me. 7/10.

A map that I made for a contest. It's my latest work, I'm don't opening RM by these days.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 05:27:34 AM by Andarilho »
I try, but my english sucks.

Rep:
Level 84

Really good, it really has the feel of a beach...i like the water tones, and the birdies. well done