RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
My Falcon Came Today!

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I ordered the Novint Falcon and the pistol grip, and they finally came today. I'm going to play through some stuff with it, and I'll let you know how rad it is.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
What the.. heck?  :o

Spoiler for:
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
It's fucking amazing. It's a haptic device that makes games more "immersive", (though I hate that word). Basically, it adds physical feedback to games. The gun attachment is the best. I'm playing through HL2 again with it, and using the gravity gun with it is really weird, but so cool.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I don't think I understand what this is.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
The implications of a falcon fleshlight alone make me want one of these.

Rep:
Level 96
To clarify:

Shooting Ridley in the head- but with my penis.
Slashing Ganon and saving the triforce- with the master penis.
Inflating Pooka and Fygar in DigDug- wiiiiiiiiiiith my penis.

The possibilities are endless.

Rep:
Level 94
It only works with certain games. As far as what it is, you use it instead of your mouse. Like I said earlier, its a haptic device, which means adds tactile feedback to games. For example, adding texture to objects. In Penumbra, the ball gets harder to move when you're interacting with a heavier object, or in HL2 when you're using the gravity gun. Also, I got the gun attachment, which adds recoil to the game. It's really beyond explanation, you kind of just have to use it to really understand it.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
you also need a big desk to use it :D

Rep:
Level 94
Its not that big, but I do have a pretty big desk.

Rep:
Level 96
I know man, I'm just being a dick. :V

But this is a really cool idea, and I'd be excited to get a chance to work one of these devices. My computer would probably self destruct trying to run it, of course.