RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
EvraeStudio presents: MAGNIFICAT

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Illuminator
@Andromeda:

For now, just act the dialogue that I posted in this thread and send the record sample accordingly the instructions. It

Project:
Legend of Sol: The Blade

Completion: 1%

Rep:
Level 89
see the Change party screen, how do u make it like that?
Badass, and a do'er not a thinker

Illuminator
That party screen is a script that you can find in rmxp.net in the Script section. It was made by XK8. I made some custimize at the script for it to fit better my needs. But basically, is quite like that.

Rep:
Level 89
ahh, ok, now, who do you make voices, is it just play bsg* then fade out or something
Badass, and a do'er not a thinker

Illuminator
the voice sound only plays the much it has to play. In use to put it as SE.

Rep:
Level 91
Hey peoples :) Sorry to say guys but I cant do any of the voice acting for you awesome sounding game. I realy would if i wasnt working and going to school. Nevertheless thank you very much for even considering me.
Smile, god loves you :)

Illuminator
That's ok Fiestin. No prob.

I hope you enjoy our game. The 2 chapters solid demo release is scheduled to the ends of May. It's possible that we release a test demo sooner, but we are still working on some difficult features with the few time we have.

Thanks for replying.
Regardz. :wink:

Illuminator
Main thread updated!  :wink:

Illuminator
Hi!

I just released an enhanced demo version of Magnificat. It has the same story content, but the graphics and system are enhanced.
Just give it a try if you want.  :wink:

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I would really like to do the voice for Eilfort. Do you have any sample lines (of his, that is) that I could try out?

Illuminator
I don't have the sample dialogue for Eilfort yet. For now, just send me a sample of your voice act based on the Dialogue Sample I posted on this thread. In case your voice fits Eilfort, I will send you some of his dialogues as soon as I finnish them.
The character detailed profile of the voice for performing will be added soon.