RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Can you make a card game?

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Is there any way to like design a card game? or just like copy another game card game idea and
design ur own cards? I like the card game on final fantasy 8.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
events my friend. get good with them.  :lol:
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I like the card game on final fantasy 8.
Triple Triad? There's already a script for that. As for other CARD GAMES, someone is making a script to make your own one (but I think it's only a developer tool so you'll have to know a few things about scripting)

~Winged

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Where is this card game script, then? Don't tell me...
Spoiler for:
RMXP...
:taco: :taco: :taco:

<3
Rep:
Level 90
It is still under development and erm...nice guess =P However I think it is also in other places.

~Winged

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Bah. Someone told there'd be a tactical battle system at hbgames.org too, but there's nothing.

Rep:
Level 87
You WILL Caramelldansen!
Hehe.
Can you not just use RM2k/3?
Bleh, XP is just used all the time now right?
I still like 2k/3, but I suppose XP is easier because you can actually code things with a script code.
Good luck!

FIRIN MAH LAZARR!! since 1994.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
There IS a ready triple triad game! But the link is down  :tpg:

EDIT: Screw that, you can download it from this French Site; http://rpgmxpstudio.pellnet.ch/lataverne/viewtopic.php?t=2000

If you don't understand it, just click the yellow text under DEMO  ;8
« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 06:03:41 PM by Ferenn »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Extract one of those (added two just for compatibility reasons). You need one of the backs and all the front cards and the script. For how to make a game, it will be pretty hard because you'll need to know scripting.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
But the demo comes with it. I had no problem putting it in. Just copied it. Besides, you get a LOT of readme's...  ;8 But if u add all the cards the size is 16.8 Mb <_<

<3
Rep:
Level 90
If you looked closely at the discussion in the RMXP forum, someone posted another link =P

~Winged