RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Screenshot Thread

Rep:
Level 85
I am the wood of my broom
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for April 2010
Caro make it a lil bit lighter, I didn't notice klyron(?) until I looked at it closely :P

Rep:
Level 85
How many times have you watched me fall just to smile, I've been through thick and thin we've struggled through now we smile, so we're here now just be ready, brace yourself cause were not leaving.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007

House for sale.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Talking about people shattering dreams of making a good map, nice going, Black Shadow, that looks amazing.

@JJannem, that also looks amazing.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 88
Something something events
Project of the Month winner for December 2008
An oasis area in my game.

Here is the map of the whole area, only thing is it's used for a "chase" event so it's set up where you have to chase the guy into a corner other wise you loop in a complete circle over and over. Also, I hate how the edges in VX are so square  :mad:

whole area:

Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 87
@HowlingWinds: That's just too much water, rivers, and waterfalls for a desert oasis. A desert is suppose to be dry.

Rep:
Level 85
How many times have you watched me fall just to smile, I've been through thick and thin we've struggled through now we smile, so we're here now just be ready, brace yourself cause were not leaving.

Rep:
Level 86
Sonic Dog -> Light Spear -> Overlimit -> Slash
JJannem, that's an awesome change of Seasons :D Most of the people here have such good maps, it makes me wish I had those skills...

Oh well, here it goes anyway. This map is a tad big, so I'll hide it:

Spoiler for:

There are still a few height issues, but the map's so big that you don't really notice in the game. Lucky me, I guess.

Oh yeah, this is 2k3, not XP, if that means anything at all.

Rep:
Level 87
@Sirius: I'll just say, cover up some of the empty space. Grass, rocks, you know.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 02:02:56 PM by Dark Seraph, Caro »

Rep:
Level 85
awsome maps caro   :D ;D

Rep:
Level 89

Rep:
Level 87
Code Geass = Best show EVER XD
Project of the Month winner for May 2008

House for sale.

I really want the light graphic D: (For some reason, I can't seem to find light beems, especially that really common one that goes from top right down x.x)

edit-

idk how much of difference this makes, but I think it look better with a different floor tile :x

« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 12:26:29 AM by Code Geass »

Rep:
Level 87
Its pretty strange to see street lights in the morning.

Rep:
Level 89
Currently playing around with interior mapping:

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Like the look on the interior :3

Need to fix that blue >__>;;

Rep:
Level 89
It's a little to much blue/purple in that one, but other from that, it looks pretty cool.

More interior mapping:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
That dog needs a shadow lol.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
I think it looks pretty sweet, Black Shadow.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 88
Man, I really wish I could do as good as you guys. Anyways...

Random screen.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I like it.  I really like the dead sprite! Nice touch and custom.

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
You know, I feel like more and more of a bad mapper (mappist?) seeing these. Good job guys.
Revo, I especially like how you can sort of tell a story just with a single screenshot with no dialogue (or monologue).

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Rep:
Level 88
Thanks guys.

Looking for some criticism for this map.

Spoiler for:

I don't really think I'm that good at swamps. So, I'll take any advice.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
It really isn't that bad, I think it needs a lot more trees. Swamps are actually retardedly crowded. Unless you're thinking like coastal marsh type deal. Otherwise I think you've done good with other details and I didn't really hardcore inspect it for mapping errors. So, it's fine.

Rep:
Level 84
10 screenshots