RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
A Boat in VX [RESOLVED]

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
Yeah, I have a harbor, and it needs boats (not the little graphic thing, but it's a part of the actual map). The problem is, you (I) can't exactly figure out how to go about making it.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 02:56:57 AM by Starfyre »

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Please search first.
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,25131.0.html

EDIT - Oops. >_>
          That's not what you meant was it? You want a tileset of a ship?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
lol careful boe.

starfyre i had this same trouble came up with:
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c69/iframe/yar.png

which is kinda crap :(

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
Yes it is. :P

I tried doing something like that (in a side view) but it looked horrible.

You want a tileset of a ship?

Basically, or at least anything you can get to even remotely look like a ship in VX.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
ill play around a bit more and do some digging

Rep:
Level 86
I hate everyone except the ones I don't hate...
Why not search for the charset of a boat for rmxp (Landofshadows made it I think...) and then add it to the tileset...? I know I have the charset somewhere, but it'd take some time to find, as I always forget to give my images better names when I find them on the net...
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.
That's right, let's see some more -Rep'ing! BOOYEAH!!

Rep:
Level 86
I hate everyone except the ones I don't hate...
I know! Use the boat tileset and the script that allows you to use rmxp charsets! (Actually, I got that idea long ago, but heh... :P)
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.
That's right, let's see some more -Rep'ing! BOOYEAH!!

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
Well ive done It :D I split the boat tileset from xp up into 3 images :D

its in tutorials because its complicated http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,26148.0.html

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
Thank you ahref! This will definitely help me.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
[Resolved?]
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.