RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Help with COmpile DIsc

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Ok i've seen some posts on this around crankeye and nobody seemed to have fully answered my problem so i'm posting this. I am currently using RPG Maker XP, Its not a demo...I think its a cracked translated edition.....If that matters anyways......Ok umm This is the Problem.
I want my friends to play this without installing RMXP......I made the gamedisk when i finished my demo....I put it into a zip file and sent it to him...It said...cannot find Rgss100.jl or something like that....I looked around and someone told me i need to DL uncorrupted .DLL......So i download 3 Required DLLs from Dwarras site. I put them in my system32 and remade teh game disc....i also sent these to my friend and told him to put em in system32....The same message/error is still popping up...Cannot find FIle RGSS100.jl ....or something along those lines....
Realms of Asmodia: 0.9% Completion
Realms of Asmodia Demo: 12% Completion

RMXP

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
rgss100j thingy is the RTP you should look in the sticky how to distribute ur games without the rtp...heh noone reads the stickies...

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Yup, also, you don't have to install the .dll file. You can just put in in your game folder after you compile the game.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
tell your friend to pu the .dll file into C:/windows?system32/