RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RPG MAKER XP

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
HEY THERE!

i need to know how to make charicters go into tents and stuff, and is there a way to place differant items in chests ect

basicly what can i do on it and would some one be generous enough to explane?  :D

thank you

haitomi...

Rep:
Level 90
GOD! Noobs like you need to learn to use the help manual. Sorry to be harsh but it is true.

Well if you cant be arsed to do that then you use a magical thing called events. Using thesze magical events you can use an event command called 'Teleport' then you set where you want the hero to teleport.

As for chests you make an event with a chest graphic and use the magical event thingy again, use this magical event thingy and use the command 'Item Management'(I think that is wat it is called) And there you go, the simplest thing in the god damn world, but really, you could at least use the help manual, a question like this is a bit dumb even for a newbie!  :whoa:

Do not post a second topic asking the same thing.
It is irritating. Also I just told you how on your last topic asking the same question.

i got muddled up with your forums it said " please use the trouble shooting section for help topics" or somthing and i read it after i posted

Rep:
Level 90
WTF? How could you get muddled up? You posted in one, whats the need for another? Jesus I can see why most people are leaving this forum now.

lol aint my fault im dumb