RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The hate of USA

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
So what. We attacked Vietnam to stop "communism" (Which really wasn't communism at all). How would you feel if your country was overrun by insane, fanatical, stupid pawns? Well I pity our country cause we have to put up with mental. He disgraces all of us americans.

You do know what 3rd World Country means right? It means a country that was neither aligned with the Capitalist West nor the Communist East. So in a way, Vietnam was and is a 2nd World Country. (First being west, and second being east.) There are some wars that were not needed such as the Mexican-American War, and the Spanish-American War, but sometimes, war is nessesary for economic reasons, and the welfare of the entire world.

Oh, and Canada will be part of the US someday. The day Quebec leaves it'll be ours  :twisted: .
~Reagan Quotes~
March 30, 1981 (to surgeons as he entered the operating room following his assassination attempt)
"I hope you're all Republicans."

September 25, 1987
"How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell a (Republican)? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."

Join VT Talk! At http://www.freewebs.com/vtnetwork

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
Quote from: Demonheart
USA has too many secrets and shouldnt be totally trusted, I think that Bush does not run America, but that Bush is just a pawn in a Corporate Empire game.

someones been playing metal gear solid 2 too much
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: wildrj
japan shouldent have messed with us we dont like to be attacked.and for attacking us we drop 2 nukes on japan,plain and simple.

:roll:

the war between usa and japan during ww2 lasted for years.
the nukes were used for the sole reaons of:
a. not being aware of the diaster it causes even after it explodes.
b. trying to put a new weapon to the real test
c. scaring russia, aka starting the cold war
d. the war between japan and usa claimed too many lives and japan was going to keep on fighting for every piece of land, usa didn't have a choice.
e. japan and germany had a nuke porject of their own, the date of their nuke plan's end (no one is really sure if they could really end it, but they had the basic stuff) was supposed to be a few days after usa nuked japan
f. trying to minimize the time the war will take because russia was moving on and fast

also bodgy, the war with japan started well before the poor harbor and kept going for quite a while after and before the nukes, though usa was more passive to japan's insanity than they were after (aka the official start in a way)

question of the day...
how come people who live in usa don't know that? >>

i mean...
Quote from: wildrj
japan shouldent have messed with us we dont like to be attacked.and for attacking us we drop 2 nukes on japan,plain and simple.

i'd think that's quite proving he thinks there was nothing in between... >>

You do know what 3rd World Country means right? It means a country that was neither aligned with the Capitalist West nor the Communist East.

it truely started like that but now this term is used to describe undeveloped countries like iraq, brasil, so on
aka
developed- hardly anyone doing the farming and food growing work, tons of machinery usage, so on, people got longer lifespan and bring less kids
3rd world- vice versa.
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Quote from: blueXx
question of the day...
how come people who live in usa don't know that? >>

Some of us do, but they're just kids, they think they know it all.  :roll:
:tinysmile:

Zone Of The End
Quote from: thebodge
Quote from: Demonheart
USA has too many secrets and shouldnt be totally trusted, I think that Bush does not run America, but that Bush is just a pawn in a Corporate Empire game.

someones been playing metal gear solid 2 too much

I played MGS 1 once, I hated it...

Actually this idea came from Deus Ex (Great Sci-Fi RPG/FPS game)
I don't prove anything to anyone!

According to your definition, America would have been a 3rd world country a hundred years ago.
~Reagan Quotes~
March 30, 1981 (to surgeons as he entered the operating room following his assassination attempt)
"I hope you're all Republicans."

September 25, 1987
"How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell a (Republican)? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."

Join VT Talk! At http://www.freewebs.com/vtnetwork

Quote from: BlueXx

also bodgy, the war with japan started well before the poor harbor and kept going for quite a while after and before the nukes, though usa was more passive to

You mean Fieldy? ROFL

Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: Panther III
According to your definition, America would have been a 3rd world country a hundred years ago.

that is correct but the rest of the world would be too.
the term 3rd world country only had it's meaning changed lately or it would have been out of use

and mental, open a history book and shut up.
+freaking learn to quote the entire line noob

That was a fucking joke n00b.But your to dumb to see the fuckign ROFL sign.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Cant u not start a fight, Mr.Mental...
Arlen is hot.

Go tell that  to blue.
Why hes a good innocent boy?Heres why!
Quote from: BlueXx
and mental, open a history book and shut up.
+freaking learn to quote the entire line noob

Rep:
Level 91
it looked to me like you refuse to believe in history, so i asked you to open a history book
and you didn't fully quote my line and therefor i asked you to learn how to quote right...

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
.:. RMXP User .:.
retard...
ww1 and ww2 were won only because of usa.
so shut up and don't you dare to say their wars were pointless

K usa werent the only reason the war was one dude, if it werent for other contries also every country would have been taken over and america would be the last left since its not connected by land... many of you americans (mainly people from Texas) glorify yourselves way too much! just because your country is based on wars doesn't mean you guys are more powerful... just because the UN somehow feels safe with you guys having nuclear weapons and killings in schools all the time you think you are much more powerful then anyone

the best country to live in would be one so small and far away from everyone they dont have to worry about war.

don't get me wrong not every american is bad.. and i even plan on moving to  it sometime
NovaSoft Games
---------------------
Twilight Galaxy (In Development)

Quote from: blueXx
it looked to me like you refuse to believe in history, so i asked you to open a history book
and you didn't fully quote my line and therefor i asked you to learn how to quote right...

I never mentioned history.

Zone Of The End
Bush hates pie...
I don't prove anything to anyone!

Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: strykr

K usa werent the only reason the war was one dude, if it werent for other contries also every country would have been taken over and america would be the last left since its not connected by land... many of you americans (mainly people from Texas) glorify yourselves way too much! just because your country is based on wars doesn't mean you guys are more powerful... just because the UN somehow feels safe with you guys having nuclear weapons and killings in schools all the time you think you are much more powerful then anyone

the best country to live in would be one so small and far away from everyone they dont have to worry about war.

don't get me wrong not every american is bad.. and i even plan on moving to  it sometime

:roll: while it is true that the other countries needed to hang in there for otherwise usa won't have anything to save you cannot deny the fact that without usa europe asia an africa would be under the control of 1 or max 2 countries.

that is maybe but uk since it's protected by the fact that it is an island.
however nukes were developed in japan and germany in ww2 so in other words the days of uk without usa's help were numbered as well.

you blame some people from Texas and what not for feeling powerful, while being stupid and ignorant those people still are much more powerful than you, not because they are bright but because usa does in fact have a few people that make really nice weaponery , that , their number, and only being connected to 3rd world countries from the south and canada which is not strong enough to do anything atm from the north is what makes usa unbeatable for time being.

so yes usa is not the only reason since they did need some inner help to be able to invade (simply because if everyone in europe fell then they will be in the same situation- fighting a powerful country from the sea and air only not having any access to the land)
but with all due respect to the amazing armies of the "free europe" they prove to be of no worth at both ww1 and ww2 without help from usa
regardless of uk and russia being able to survive with only a little help (a little compared to the rest of the countries)

then you blame them for those stuff they do at schools once every so and so time, now remember they have many religions, many people from many countries and so on , while it seems to be alot , by %s it is quite small and you'll have a far better chance to die while driving than in a school in usa.

also that thing only happens cause usa refuse to take out the right to carry a weapon, they gotta do it and take away every weapon any citizen got and that may just be reducing the amount of crimes.

and worse, you said usa is based on wars, that's not true at all.. they may have had 1-2-50 wars but the fact that they allow all the religions and allow people from other countries to live as equally as it gets in planet earth (of course they won't be equal to usa-born citizens but no country is that advanced social-wise atm)
so i see usa as more peace based with a little saying of "it's peace or you get a piece" and the world's most powerful army behind those words
ya can't have peace without war, that's all there is to it.

now i am just repeating myself and so on but even though i am not a citizen of usa it sucks the europeans say those things against usa after what usa did for them(even if it does take them hella too long to realize they need to get in the war ~.~)

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Hrmm..I like what you have to say blue, granted I think your are underestimating the European powers..namely Britain.  Had it not been for the Royal Air Force's victory in the Battle of Britain, England as a whole would of fallen hence ending the war pretty much.  There is no way America could of done anything at that point without its foothold in Europe.  Also I feel that America was more or less given too much credit for the victory in WW2.  I mean we (as a nation) waited around for a few yrs and let the Euro forces take the brunt of Germanys beatings.  Honestly I think the Euro forces got shafted I mean had America been next to Germany we would of fallen too I think...but nevertheless I think we just kinda came up and fought a half beaten dog and made it look like we had triumphed over the great evil ourselves.  Now lets of course not forget the Russians.  The Russians had a huge part in the war..without them winning the war would of been much harder...but alas this debate isnt over WW2 (in essence).  I think Americans are a little cocky as a whole.  I think most of the ppl around here take for granted what was given to them and in turn look down on other nations/ppls that were not as fortunate as to be born in the same luxury.  I dont think present day Americans have alot to gloat over..I mean we are the fattest nation in the world and from what I seen...we are quickly turning into the dumbest one as well....Dont get me wrong now, Iam not all that un-patriotic.  I think America has alot going for itself, what with its diversity of ppls and religons and its wide acceptance of living preferences.  We as a whole are a rich nation and very powerful millitarily and politically.  Its nice living here..but I honestly dont think the current inhabitants of this nation are deserving of such things..but w/e.  Oui this is much longer then I intended, sorry  :?

Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: PrimasX
Hrmm..I like what you have to say blue, granted I think your are underestimating the European powers..namely Britain.  Had it not been for the Royal Air Force's victory in the Battle of Britain

newsflash, even at that point uk got supported from usa by getting supplies of airplanes ammo and other war needs, also those pilots weren't only britian there were some from countries germany took over and so on
but it's not like the british did nothing and they 100% earned their credit by simply not giving up and keeping up the fight

I mean we (as a nation) waited around for a few yrs and let the Euro forces take the brunt of Germanys beatings.

correct, i also believe usa was too passive in both world wars, while suppling the "free wolrd"'s side with war machines and aid, they failed to actively take part of the battles, usa doesn't want to lose soldiers until they have no choice, that's reasonable.

Honestly I think the Euro forces got shafted I mean had America been next to Germany we would of fallen too I think..

tell it to poland and their trusty horses
to france and their defense holes and to russia and their ignorance.
by simply having the better tech and more soldiers at the same time usa would not fall, at least not in a month or 2.. jeez...

but nevertheless I think we just kinda came up and fought a half beaten dog and made it look like we had triumphed over the great evil ourselves

nah... russia only managed to survive due to usa suppling them for a while, cause they were smashed annoyingly easy at the beggining, but then germany had their supply held due to the fun weather of russia and after a while it was just a walk in the park
don't forget those dumb russians lost about 4kk soldiers while fighting, and not killing even half of the 1kk german soldiers
germany's tank's fuel froze up, the supply couldn't make it due to long distance and unhappy weather, usa supplied russia when they were about to fall and that after a year or 2 changed the whole thing allowing russia to finally (omg bout time) kick germany's ass storming their half back
also at the same time germany had another battle in the north of africa vs the british force with some usa assist, they fell there too and seeing and actually thats just where it all ends for germany
it took a nice long while for usa to invade europe, be the reason that will be, after those loses and after losing alot of aircraft in the battle for britian germany was just about beaten up, that is still thanks to usa's assist, they did have some soldiers around but not too invadfully and they did assist with war machines of sorts to russia and uk

though you are right , if russia fell it would become once again impossible, it seems germany wasn't able to fight at 2 spots at the same time, splitting forces and all
but honestly, just blame europe for sucking up to hitler instead of killing that thing before it started...

as for fat and dumb... fat= got food dumb.. that's being dumb, take a look at your every day 3rd world country, 70% unalphabetic=dumb.
100% religion followers = dumb
usa = extremely smart compared to them

meh... usa may not be what it used to be, but it's past shouldn't be forgotten and people shouldn't say that usa's wars were pointless, it's annoying and nasty.

Rep:
Level 90
blues defending the usa now man what a change in mood but blue is right we have done a lot for other countrys.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 91
blues defending the usa now man what a change in mood but blue is right we have done a lot for other countrys.

blue always defended usa, read all of my posts in this topic, blue respects usa.
but it doesn't mean i respect the citizens, only the place's history which the citizens nowadays mostly have nothing to do with.

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
:)
Well, I hate butter. America's cool, they have Will & Grace.
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer
Why am I 'training wheels'??

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
They also have cartoon network, which has adult swim, which has crayon shin chan, which rocks even though it's the watered down version.

Rep:
Level 88
I don't hate America. I hate its media. I hate all media. Damn librals trying to push their own oppinions on people..

I think Bush is actually a good president to USA but I also thibnk he is an ass but funny guy.

I say fight terrorism but know to seperate them from innocent people. They capture so many non terrorists and torcher them in their CIA prisons, not kool but it happens i guess. Stupid terrorists thinking they actually help people....

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Hmmm. Since Mr.Mo hats the media, I'm going to aviod him then considering I Have the HBD.

By the way, Im going to start putting up streaming for eps of The Head Banger's Den. I think it'll be conveinient to let peopleses know.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
I don't hate America. I hate its media. I hate all media. Damn librals trying to push their own oppinions on people..

I think Bush is actually a good president to USA but I also thibnk he is an ass but funny guy.

I say fight terrorism but know to seperate them from innocent people. They capture so many non terrorists and torcher them in their CIA prisons, not kool but it happens i guess. Stupid terrorists thinking they actually help people....

"Stupid terrorists thinking they actually help people..." Well, if you think about it, USA is no different. We force our beliefs on other cultures. Who is to say the way we live is better than theirs? If there's something in another country we think should change, we send money and troops over until it does change. It makes us no different than terrorists.

Everything else you said I pretty much agree with, except for Bush being a good president. Don't get me wrong, I think he would've been better than Kerry, but he's still awful. People applaud him for his actions he took after 9/11, but ANYONE WOULD HAVE FUCKING DONE WHAT HE DID! Even Ralph Nader would have bombed them. It's like anytime Bush doesn't something "good" (meaning doing anything common sense would tell you to do) we tell him how great he is. Christ, we act as though he got third place in the special olympics.  ::)
:tinysmile: