RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
New borderlands DLC - The secret armory or general knoxx - Level cap now 61

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCAjXJ1uvxw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCAjXJ1uvxw</a>

This looks alot better than the mad moxxi's underdome riot thing. I never even finished it. 20 rounds of 5 waves? too long, get lost.

Set for release in 2 days, I'm looking forward to it  :)
bringing sexy back

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
that looks pretty sweet, I have the other two around here somewhere but I never bothered playing them.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
The jakobs cove / zombie island of dr ned DLC was better than mad moxxi's riot. Was cool to go visit old haven again, but now overrun by zombies =o
bringing sexy back

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
what did moxxi's riot add in? more levels or just that extra area?

Rep:
Level 102
Only the extra dome area. Seemed more of like something released out of desperation or to keep fans happy than something they seriously worked hard on. It's just so repetitive. Do the first rounds and you've pretty much done all there is to the addon.
bringing sexy back

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
that's too bad, at least the other DLCs are looking sweet.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
the whole point of the addon was to have nearly endless waves. play until you get bored, that was the point.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 King of RMRK2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
the whole point of the addon was to have nearly endless waves. play until you get bored, that was the point.

If people wanted boring FPS's, they'd play Call of Duty.
:tinysmile:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

or Halo

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I don't know. I like Borderlands and all, but it is pretty boring after a while.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 King of RMRK2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member

or Halo

or [insert generic Xbox FPS here].

EDIT: I hope you didn't say Halo because you think my username is a reference to it lol. I hate Halo :mad:
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 10:45:29 PM by HaloOfTheSun »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I'm not that dumb.

Besides.
It's obvious that you're a god from Silent Hill 3

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
EVERYTHING IS GENERIC ON CONSOLES. no seriously go fuck yourself

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Console FPS games are factually dumbed down to make them easier to play with controllers.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
There are a lot of shitty FPS games on 360, to be fair. Its other big title, Gears of War (TPS, I know), isn't all that flash either.

Also, Borderlands is pretty poop. If I wanted to collect loot, I'd do it in Fallout 3 where there's less bugs and better quests :)

and better music.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 02:24:49 PM by chewey »

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
There are a lot of shitty FPS games on 360, to be fair. Its other big title, Gears of War (TPS, I know), isn't all that flash either.

Also, Borderlands is pretty poop. If I wanted to collect loot, I'd do it in Fallout 3 where there's less bugs and better quests :)

and better music.
Fallout 3
less bugs

Wat

Rep:
Level 97
I'm not particularly a big fan of Borderlands, but it's definitely better than Fallout "Most Overrated Game Ever" 3.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I like Halo. :-*

Rep:
Level 94
I think Fallout 3 has the most bugs ever.

Rep:
Level 102
For those who use Digital Hive, the DLC is up now :)

http://digitalhive.org/details.php?id=67959&hit=1
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I agree with chewey. :)

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
I'm not particularly a big fan of Borderlands, but it's definitely better than Fallout "Most Overrated Game Ever" 3.
I Am Inclined To Disagree With You.

Rep:
Level 102
What the god damn, this thing is hard. I need to wait for a trainer or something.
bringing sexy back

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I'll join you Roph, just lemme download it and get gameranger tonight ;o

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
I think Fallout 3 has the most bugs ever.
The joke was Fallout 3 had less bugs than Borderlands even with its own large list of bugs. This is a true statement.