RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
So when America Attacks Northern Korea, what will you think ?

Rep:
Level 88
What a drag...
What will I think?

"Well damn, another war? Stupid Americans."
Or...
"...what a drag..."
or
"...how troublesome..."
OR
"Well... this has nothing to do with me... I mean... who would attack Australia..."
oR...
*yawn*
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: Mr. Gibbs, you may throw my hat if you'd like.
Gibbs: Hooray! *throws hat*
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: Now go and get it.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I really wish I lived in Australia... Nice place, Nice people...

England Sucks... its grey and dull...

Any ways back to topic... Right now, this very secound if War broke out I would be pretty happy... My Misses has just given me orders to take the dogs for a Walk, while she has a Bath, and then afterwards as Tesco is open 24hrs I have to drive her up there and do shopping... Given an option of Shopping from 10.20pm till near on midnight or being given a Mig to fly in dog fights... I will take the Mig...

But nah... Serously... I hope we don't go an invade Korea, that will mean mass fallout and disburcement of many Korean people, it will also mean many people we know may die, or at least be away for Xmas... I can't see it happening any time soon... But if I was a Nutty leader of North Korea and I wanted to really make people pissed I would fire all my big boy bombs on Xmas Day...

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
Hummm... I see Text, News links, pictures, facts and Even Video... have no effect...
Because none of these are valid. If they were, I would agree.

Now I guess I must resort to SOUND... yes a Sound file on how I feel about how Bush affects his people:- http://theforge.crankeye.org/serious_matter.mp3
Unfortunately I can't listen to that at the moment, I'll have to do that later.

There you have it... I don't much mind if you are or are not lemmings... I know your not slaves and I know about 60% of Americans don't back Bush and the conflict... I just thought may be you was in the other 40% in the way your so defencive...
I already said numerous times that I was against the conflict. Not that I think we should pull out, as I think that would only make matters worse for Iraq.

All I have said really is do you think its possible there is another agender to these attacks ?... and if so do you think it could be Oil ?
Has this matter not already been addressed?

I mean after all if say NK is Neutrillized and every thing goes to plan and a new leader is in place AMerica would no doubt be a country that helps with the re-building of normal structures... "and then Oh look that spot right there will make a lovel Oil Field..."... Not a possibilty of that happening...??? not even a remote one ??? or The setting up of a very cheap Export of Oil...
Same as above.

Oh And off Topic gonorrhoea - please stop sending me Racist love letters from Jesus Hittler via PM... I aint Racist, and I aint Black so pictures of the KKK Hanging Blacks aint my cup of tea... And if Jesus Hitler hates me that much he is a bit Sad... He didn't even have to pass comment if he thought so low of my opinion... And I don't hate him... I kind of liked his banter, he had some very good points..  ;D
What? I didn't send you any of these :| I didn't like that picture.

So do you in a more blunt gruntish way...  ::)
I'm hotblooded, my apologies.

Offtopic, I'd love to visit England and Australia. English architecture is very beautiful, as are some of the landscapes.
Quote from: Elegy
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

Rep:
Level 88
What a drag...
Oh yes, before any of you get the idea that I have no idea what's going on...

This is because North Korea owns and has been testing Nuclear Weapons, and upon request that they stop... they have refused...

I think... I dunno... whatever.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Yep thats the Basic bones of it...

But My side is many other coutries are free to test nukes... And So what if he refuses, if he refuses the next thing they will ask, can we send the UN in to have a look about, and then, sorry matey but we gunna have to disarm those bombs you have there... And that will leave him pretty much a sitting duck in a country thats pretty Screwed any way... He will then feel more of a need to prove him self and his power... Let him blow up his old mines and make Nuclar coal lumps... At least he is happy for now... (It would be like taking a new toy off a ranting bratt)...

Hummm... I see Text, News links, pictures, facts and Even Video... have no effect...
Because none of these are valid. If they were, I would agree.

I don't really want you to agree... Just to say or may be think... hummm, I guess there could be some thing in it... yeah, Oil prices here just dropped, and there was no News Announcement or nothing it just Happened (Thats what Happend here Uleaded went from 98p per liter down to 87p per liter over night, and NOTHING was mentioned on the news as to why... but when it goes the other way (UP) then its all over the News like a rash...

Now I guess I must resort to SOUND... yes a Sound file on how I feel about how Bush affects his people:- http://theforge.crankeye.org/serious_matter.mp3
Unfortunately I can't listen to that at the moment, I'll have to do that later.

It's me Mugging you off... not worth listening to, me being a prick, but it is Funny !!!

Oh And off Topic gonorrhoea - please stop sending me Racist love letters from Jesus Hittler via PM... I aint Racist, and I aint Black so pictures of the KKK Hanging Blacks aint my cup of tea... And if Jesus Hitler hates me that much he is a bit Sad... He didn't even have to pass comment if he thought so low of my opinion... And I don't hate him... I kind of liked his banter, he had some very good points..  ;D
What? I didn't send you any of these :| I didn't like that picture.

You didn't... Thats real odd... I can't find it in my PM Box either... may be I was dreaming it... Nah... Deffiently saw it... Black and White Cartoon... Whoever sent me it, if it wasn't you, said they have sent it to a few people so I guess some one on here will now how sent it... (For some reason the Crankeye Server seems to be down from around 10.30am till about 5pm GMT time, and some times bits seem to change... It could just be my connection ???)

So do you in a more blunt gruntish way...  ::)
I'm hotblooded, my apologies.

Cool... Guess clean slate for us then, again sorry if I have upset any Americans so far, Heck sorry if I upset any in the next few months, in Advance... Now that planning LOL  ;D

« Last Edit: December 04, 2006, 10:44:29 PM by landofshadows »

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
You didn't... Thats real odd... I can't find it in my PM Box either... may be I was dreaming it... Nah... Deffiently saw it... Black and White Cartoon... Whoever sent me it, if it wasn't you, said they have sent it to a few people so I guess some one on here will now how sent it... (For some reason the Crankeye Server seems to be down from around 10.30am till about 5pm GMT time, and some times bits seem to change... It could just be my connection ???)

For forums being down, see http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,9256.0.html

The cartoon was Jesus_Hitler apparently.
:tinysmile:

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
But My side is many other coutries are free to test nukes...
It's North Korea. A radically isolationist country run by a whacko dictator influenced by Korean mysticism and Communism, and ready to attack South Korea at any point.

And So what if he refuses, if he refuses the next thing they will ask, can we send the UN in to have a look about, and then, sorry matey but we gunna have to disarm those bombs you have there... And that will leave him pretty much a sitting duck in a country thats pretty Screwed any way... He will then feel more of a need to prove him self and his power... Let him blow up his old mines and make Nuclar coal lumps... At least he is happy for now... (It would be like taking a new toy off a ranting bratt)...
If only, if only.

I don't really want you to agree... Just to say or may be think... hummm, I guess there could be some thing in it... yeah, Oil prices here just dropped, and there was no News Announcement or nothing it just Happened (Thats what Happend here Uleaded went from 98p per liter down to 87p per liter over night, and NOTHING was mentioned on the news as to why... but when it goes the other way (UP) then its all over the News like a rash...
Saying the war in Iraq was fought only for oil is a gross oversimplification. If all the US wanted there was oil, then it would ally with Saddam, not make him an enemy.

Djangonator sent them. I guess one of the admin deleted it from your inbox?
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Djangonator - Aint got a Clue wjho he is... Errr... Soz, I was Tired, I saw a long word made of letters that in my head looked like your name... At a glance... Soz... Dysleck-sick reading n shite...

I suppose saying that is the only reason is wrong, the other reason was to try and crush any funding the Taliban may have in Iraq, or make any of Eastern Country think twice before funding a terrorist faction against the states, I guess... Oh and may be as a Bonus over throw Saddam... When I saw how the Iraq's took to the streets in celebration and when interviewed they seemed Joyus of the falling of the towers, I did mkae me think they needed a darn good kicking... What happened that day sickend me to the core, it was so empty... it was a civillian building, yeah it controlled a large part of America, but it didn't Cripple America... It seemed pointless...

Lots that day seems a miss though... Like when the Air Traffic control lost cumminication with the planes or when they saw them diverting off cause why did no air-force planes shoot out the engines, or at least try and nock out the fuel tanks ?

There's loads Of sites I am sure you have all seen... like this one on the Pentagon:- http://www.freedomfiles.org/war/pentagon.htm

Now... I dunno why this would have all been made up, and its unfair to say it was, as pretty much every one in America knows some one who knows some one who lost some one that day if that makes sense... But you can also apply that same theory to me knowing you... here it is:- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_degrees_of_separation (Its boring but worth reading)...

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
Ok, that site about the Pentagon isn't reputable. Give me something I can trust.
Also, the American military doesn't generally make it a habit of shooting planes that aren't on track and have no communications. It all happened so quickly, there wasn't enough time to figure out what was going on and to neutralise the threat.

As for your Wikipedia article... uh?

Rep:
Level 88
What a drag...
...What is it with America and invading countries and what-not? WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT...thing that George Washington made... I think it was him... O.o; The whole 'We will not interfear with Eastern/European Affairs' ... Is it just me or has that never come to play in America? O_o;

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
America generally invades countries that it sees as a threat.
Also, I don't see how it's necessarily bad that a country wants to expand its influence. Sure, some particular actions (ie, the invasion of Iraq) are bad, but not all (such as Operation Enduring Freedom-Philippines, which focused on humanitarian affairs and helping Manila gain control of the Moro-dominated islands).

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
America generally invades countries that it sees as a threat.
Also, I don't see how it's necessarily bad that a country wants to expand its influence. Sure, some particular actions (ie, the invasion of Iraq) are bad, but not all (such as Operation Enduring Freedom-Philippines, which focused on humanitarian affairs and helping Manila gain control of the Moro-dominated islands).

I suppose... Don't get me wrong some times intervention may be needed... But a full scale thing like Iraq I think would be a bad move... The population is so dence, I am not sure striking key targets will be as easy as it was in Iraq... So may be the only real way in would be by ground... (I don't think bombing runs or air strikes will make it look like an intervention, more of a massacre)...

Going in on Ground will be hard... The fighters out their have FANTASTIC training, not saying the American's don't, the American's have better equipement... But I know I would not want to be a foot Solider going into NK...

The Cabinet must also see these complications and may be thats why they are waiting for more backing and evidence the push should go-a-head...

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Actually you've completely proven my point. You have NOTHING intellegent to say, yet you act like a snoody retard.

Its "snooty". Also, I have plenty to say. An RPG Maker forum is just no place for me to try and prove my points. But personally, I think Korea has every right to test nuclear weapons, and the US has no reason to try and stop them. That would make the US hypocrites, being that we have nuclear capabilities ourselves. Arguing online brings about the worst side in everybody. Eventually, every debate ends up becoming fuel for drama. Just look at what happened to Jesus Hitler. Granted, he had a bad attitude from the start, and deserved what he got. My point is, it doesn't really matter what anybody thinks in here, unless someone is willing to try and productively make a change. Nipping at each others' beliefs is not very productive. And now that I've said my peace, continue with your debate, even though there will be no clear end to it.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 10:02:52 PM by Holkeye »

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Piece. The word you were looking for is piece. That aside, I totally agree.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
So you have no problem with a crazy communist dictator developing nuklear weapons and aiming them at other countries?

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
I suppose... Don't get me wrong some times intervention may be needed... But a full scale thing like Iraq I think would be a bad move... The population is so dence, I am not sure striking key targets will be as easy as it was in Iraq... So may be the only real way in would be by ground... (I don't think bombing runs or air strikes will make it look like an intervention, more of a massacre)...

Going in on Ground will be hard... The fighters out their have FANTASTIC training, not saying the American's don't, the American's have better equipement... But I know I would not want to be a foot Solider going into NK...

The Cabinet must also see these complications and may be thats why they are waiting for more backing and evidence the push should go-a-head...
What? Iraq wasn't a mistake because it has complicated issues, but because, well, the invasion wasn't necessary. In fact, it did more harm than good!
North Korea, again, is a totally different situation. And taking control of North Korea would be much simpler than taking Iraq.

Also, I'd personally love to be a SEAL preparing the way for American and South Korean troops to invade NK, but that's just me ;)

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
The North Korean Amy his would do any thing for their learder, they are fanatical... The will be told the American's are being hostile and invading... they will protect their country and rightly so...

This time you wont be facing armed Rebels like in Iraq... it would be the real deal a ground amy against a ground army... Yeah I doubt they will be a match for fire power... but they will be going all out to stop you from takling out their leader...

I doubt the conflict will last longer than a couple of months, and I think the people of North Korea will see it as an attack to liberate rather than an attack on their religion like some in Iraq do... This conflict wont get branded Unholy, so on that score your right this does differ...

But what I think is wrong about this is Bush is AS bad a leader as Kim Jon I mean... If Bush ran North Korea I bet he would be doing almost the same sort of nutty stuff...

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
This time you wont be facing armed Rebels like in Iraq... it would be the real deal a ground amy against a ground army... Yeah I doubt they will be a match for fire power... but they will be going all out to stop you from takling out their leader...
This is called conventional warfare, as opposed to unconvential (ie, Iraq). Conventional warfare is much easier than unconventional warfare.
Besides, NK troops aren't that well-fed, and are likely poor trained (although I could be wrong). I imagine their NCO class sucks as well, but again, this is pure speculation on my part. Anyone know anything about this?

By no means, Bush doesn't operate death camps, reeducation facilities, and the such.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2006, 10:37:00 AM by gonorrhoea »

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
As for the army training videos, none of that showed is actually tactical training, combat training, or any of that. It just makes them good athletes.
As for the rest, you wasted my time. Thanks.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Well get ready for more of the same with my latest Video of me talking about how the world is Run:-

Why Leaders of Nations are Odd:-

« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 11:01:50 AM by landofshadows »

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
I'm unable to watch this video right now, I'll have to do it later.
Tell me this though, is it worth my effort or just another joke?

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Well its me talking pretty much the same sort of rubbish I type, so for you... Err No... But it does at least show I am being a little Sarcastic about the whole thing, and I don't just diss BUsh, but all world leaders... So may you would like to watch it... I don't know... Watch it, don't watch it... Not bothered, but its there...

Rep:
Level 88
Professional Chocobo Hunter
I'm not reading 9 pages of the same stuff I probably agree with. I got enough from the first couple. And I agree with one point in particular:

America is an empire.

Unless we COMPLETELY pull out of Iraq, (COMPLETELY, none of this "we will just leave a few hunderd troops there for 'security' reasons"), THEN I will retract that statment.

If we go after N.Korea, then boom, (no pun intended), we have new Middle Eastern soil and far Eastern Asian soil.

From there, its simply about manipulating the land and resources to begin taking over the surrounding nations in the name of "Peace".

Then, after America owns almost all of Eurpoe and Asia, Canada is going to come down and beat our asses with bacon.

Armaggedon, The Apocolypse, Ragnarok, Judgment Day, WWIII,

Call it what you will. It's coming.
Crystal Collection - On hold.

FF:Dark Symphony - 12%
Demo: May 10th, 2007

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
Well its me talking pretty much the same sort of rubbish I type, so for you... Err No... But it does at least show I am being a little Sarcastic about the whole thing, and I don't just diss BUsh, but all world leaders... So may you would like to watch it... I don't know... Watch it, don't watch it... Not bothered, but its there...
No offense, but I can't understand your accent well. Can you list me some important points?

Quote from: Alerith
America is an empire.
Is this supposed to be a surprise? Because, well, it isn't. America sure is one, but not in the sense you're thinking. Do you really think that they want to annex Iraq or North Korea? No, America's set on expanding its influence- in all the corners of the world.
Indeed, it does quite a bit of good- we're assisting the Yemeni government in actually solidifying control of his land and driving out al-Qaeda, training Colombian Special Forces to go out and destroy militias, defending Mongolia from Chinese imperialism, &c.
This being said, I think the invasion of Iraq was a bad idea; Iran was the country to invade. It had WMDs and a truly shitty regime, much worse than Saddam's IMO.
HOWEVER, pulling out of Iraq now will only complicate issues and make the lives of Iraqis worse.