RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Battle style

Hi,

I am in need of a action battle system where the view is located behind the group of heros, showing their backs and showing the enemy's in front of them. I have a script which does this from side view and was wondering if you can modify it to back view.

Link to script:

http://rmrk.net/index.php?topic=511.0

(the battlers need to run up to their enemy and hit them.)

(notice the hp/sp/mp bars are on only caracter, i need them to be after each picture, my photoshop waws being an ass so i didn't do it)

thanks to anyone that can help.

(also i dont need any options to fight, i will be using the icon comand battle script.)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
why dont u use the abs rikkuholic posted.

but it is..kinda floaty lol
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 89
man i like that battle system BUT it isnt compatible with anything that edit a battle E.G EQ SKILLS v.2 or steal or LIMIT
its well annoyin
I thought i was being attacked by ninjas yesterday but then i realised it was angry muslim protestors so i stole there veils and strapped myself to a C4 and gave them a taste of there own curry flavoured medicine

Rep:
Level 89
have you tried www.hbgames.org because there is loads of different battle systems on there
i think there is a link on a member called "DerWulfman"s sig
I thought i was being attacked by ninjas yesterday but then i realised it was angry muslim protestors so i stole there veils and strapped myself to a C4 and gave them a taste of there own curry flavoured medicine

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
have you tried www.hbgames.org because there is loads of different battle systems on there
i think there is a link on a member called "DerWulfman"s sig

I have checked evey where believe me, I would not ask for something this big unless I looked around first. Please anyone? I really need this for my game really badly, maybe I can map for you if you can script this?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
14th birthday in a month {april 4th !!!!!!!}
Sorry not a scripter heck i  am a complet newb when comes to this stuff. lol.
Tdogg427
(Guard Tower Studios)
Thats right foos Cloud

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7