RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Project: Armageddon

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
.:. RMXP User .:.
Armageddon is a new project I'm currently working on, it combines the features of MMORPG's and Console RPG's into one game. It will have much of the same features as MMORPG's in the way that there will be a lot of people in the towns & cities to interact with but once outside the city you can be by yourself or create/join a party doing quests or just leveling up.

The Battle System will be like new RPG's in the fact that you don't have to go into a battle screen to fight, but can fight in the world map. Example: Zelda

I'm planning on spending at least 6 months (on and off, since I will be playing sports and racing during the summer) working on this game, most of the things in-game will be made by me. I plan on making this a very realistic game, although many of us have heard this and it ended up crap or just never ended up anywhere...

I am hoping to have a playable demo within the next month or two, though it may be a small part of the game it will seem long if you don't try to do quest after quest everyday. Although I plan on making it harder to just go do quests without leveling up first :)

STORYLINE
--------------------------------
After years of peace between humans and other life in Martek, war has once again broken out between them. Many creatures have started attack cities and demons have started killing at random. People all over Martek have begun fighting back and adventurers at their own selfishness have started earning things for themselves, and have made it much harder to bring back peace to Martek.

You are the last survivor of a town turned to ruin by this meaningless war, and it is up to you to try and bring peace to the land or at least try.

FEATURES
--------------
   -  Over 200 different weapons and items.
   -  Enough quests to keep you wanting more!
   -  Game created by me so it
NovaSoft Games
---------------------
Twilight Galaxy (In Development)

Rep:
Level 90
souds good.its going to take u awhile so get to work also armagedon nice name but amkes me feel like im going to die at the end of the game lol
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Ya, its kinda like Ragnarok (basically same name idea) but I didn't want to copy a name of a game that is already out and has a good rep. Not to mention my game would never compare. And ya it will take me a long time to get to the point I want to get to lol
NovaSoft Games
---------------------

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
MMORPGs are well known for their poor story. If you can make this up, I
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

k I'll try to set it up... I have a AMD Athlon 64 3500+ so i don't think I'll notice a lag at all lol but if I do I'll post everything up.
NovaSoft Games
---------------------

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Creating a lag is easy. Just run the one or another newer game in the background, lol.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

well if you want to try and lag then yes it is easy...
NovaSoft Games
---------------------

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
tell MoT to get Prexus's ABS. its very good and doesnt lag, AND, you can add attacking sprites, casting sprites, and being hit sprites for both the player and the enemy

lol Dante that's my 2nd middle name lol
NovaSoft Games
---------------------