RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[MISSING] Tons of Add-ons v4.5b

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
They do work...There's no reason Why It shouldn't work.  :=: Otherwise it would've told so.

Rep:
Level 87
Just Helping.. And Getting Drunk :P
I found the thing: If you set difficulty to false, it doesn't work, but if you turn it to true, and choose noob, the element works ;D! Thanks for your help!

And My Game Too When It Ever Finishes :P
Martynator and 24 Sneaky Snoopers are viewing this board.
Why don't they join then? :lol:

Rep:
Level 88
Hell... What did I mess up now... I'm Back!
difficulty huh...  I'll take a look into it...
----Current Games working on----
--Rage O' Delusion - Overall Percentage Finished : 4% -- Expected release... Unknown
--The Other Dimension - Overall Percentage done : 1 - Expected Release : No time soon...
v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^
Feildmaster Productions
Made By One Man Run by the Same...
Making Games for Everyone...
Oh yeah, and everything else web based
For a charge... Of course...

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
also, remember that if the difficulty thing is set, and you try to test a monster in Battle Test mode in the Monster Group tab, you will get an error, as there is no 'default' difficulty setting, because the difficulty is set upon New Game

**looks at Blizz, Hint Hint, Wink Wink**

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 88
that's not too hard of a fix for the "test" game...
--Rage O' Delusion - Overall Percentage Finished : 4% -- Expected release... Unknown
--The Other Dimension - Overall Percentage done : 1 - Expected Release : No time soon...
Feildmaster Productions

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
not for the 'test' game, the problem is with the monster group tab's test battle function
it returns an error due to no default difficulty set

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
The old version of SP/HP Plus ain't working well... :=:

<sigh>

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
This is such an amasing add-on I'm really looking forward for it to be added to my project. Actually I' amased by any script Blizzy made so far... Must be because I can't script at all...

I love you Blizzy! Because he is the only scripter I know who is smart, handsome, helpful and friendly at the same time!

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
yeah, sometimes the heal at levelup bugs during battle too

Rep:
Level 89
Is there a way for me to get scripts the older versions before v4.5b? I am currently having some script error with the latest ver. Thanks

I suspect it is because I am using some weirdo rmxp, with a conflicting script.rxdata

My rpg (in-making) : http://junkart.wikidot.com/

Rep:
Level 88
Menu & Battle System Guru
any ideas on the Skill Separation system, blizz?

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
The only things that glitch are the HP/SP Plus and Reflect =/

FOr me...added the old version for moment worked but then gotten glitchy.

<sigh>

I think I might have one of the Older versions in one of my back-ups...just that the HP/SP Plus doesn't work =/

Rep:
Level 89
I was thinking of switching to pknight ver. (do not own the original) and see if that works. If not, I will need an older ver..  :-[

Probably thinking of just give up on my own game (my rmxp keeps screwing me upside-down), and work on something else more constructive though. LoL. e.g. do art for other peeps' game

any ideas on the Skill Separation system, blizz?

He already added a skill separation system to this add-on, if I'm correct.

Rep:
Level 88
Menu & Battle System Guru
i know ;) i made a previous comment earlier describing a bug in it and was wondering if he found it.

Rep:
Level 88
oh snap... so much posts... I think I'll be like blizz and ignore them for now... ;8 ;8 ;8
Feildmaster Productions

Rep:
Level 89
My apologies,
but can anyone tell me the problem I am having with the current version of the script?

Syntax error at line 4813

It always occur right when I execute the game for testing. I am not using any other scripts other than this and the pre-given ones.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I'll lock into it ASAP.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

I have a problem with the EQUAP script.
Well all i use is your tons of addons script so there isn;t anything else confronting with it.
All i did was this :
 case id
    when 001 then return 10
    when 1 then return 0
    end
That's for the MAXAP database

case id
 when 001 then return 10
    when 1 then return 2
    end

That's for Gainap database

case ids[0]
    when 001
      skill_ids.push(001)
    when 6 # weapon ID
      skill_ids.push(10) # EQUAP skill ID(after this what you have anyway)

And this for the EQ database

I haven't changed this $EQUAP_ELEMENT = 17 # your EQ element ID cause i dont get what it means...
when i start a new game all i get is the error i have attached..
Any ideas?
Later

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Leave out the leading zeroes (not 001, but just 1) and try again. This might be the problem.
Visit our website.

Unfotrunatelly that doesnt work, i still get the same error.
I dont want to sound mean or anything,but i think the code has a problem (i dont know ruby but i do know some things from c/c++ and vb6).
Anyway the problem seems to be here "if $data_skills[id].element_set.include?(EQUAP_ELEMENT) and"
(line 3617).
In the begining i though it was my fault, that the weapons or something, so i made a new project and only inserted your script, and left everything on default(no costume weapons, nothing only what you had set) but i got the same error.
Then i checked through the code and the error was here:
if $data_skills[id].element_set.include?(EQUAP_ELEMENT) and
          (not $ap_enabled or self.ap(id) < $game_system.maxap(id))
        forget_skill(id)
      end
So i just removed it and the script worked, but these 4 lines are for when you remove the weapon so the skills doesnt stick and you forget them if you have the right amount of ap.
So any ideas???Or is it my fault???
Thank you anyway.
Later

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
That's odd. I could swear I have updated the EQUAP Skills to use $EQUAP_ELEMENT and not EQUAP_ELEMENT... Try changing the EQUAP_ELEMENT to $EQUAP_ELEMENT, it might just work out.
Visit our website.

Yeah that was the problem, but now there is a new one...
I added another skill and i added a weapon for it, and a new troop giving 2 AP.When i equip the weapon i get the skill and it does show in the menu (0/100)(i set it to need 100 ap), now when i defeat the enemy i get the two AP and it becomes (2/100) but when i unequip the weapon i dont forget the skill and i can still use it in battle :( (Ps.I also get AP from the battle for the skill).
Any ideas???I am going to search the script and see if i find anything.
Thank you for your help anyway.
Edit.Your scipt takes the skill ids different with the 0 for example 072 and 72 aren't the same skill(the 072 in the database is 72 for the script).
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 01:24:27 PM by KiraRaito »
Later

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Blizz, you wanted Ideas right?
How about a new skill called mimic?

It's like the enemy skills except what happens is you use the mimic skill and then randomly one of the enemies skills is used.
and if the enemy dosen't have any skills, either just attack, or print a message saying, "No Skills to Mimic" or something

I figured you could build some, if not most of it off your enemy skill code.

whaddyathink?

Rep:
Level 87
On my game it somehow doesn't work. I've added the script and nothings happening. No error messages nothing. Like a normal boring game.

To see my game download it from http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0MF8PW7X