RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
You know you been on RPG maker to much when....

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
When you have HP and MP bar attached to you.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
when entering people's house is normal

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
When you become a cg picture for a important event

You press enter and instantly change clothing

You walk around in "Chaos Entrance" looking for a ancient sword for 3 weeks to 3 months.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
When you can find treasure boxes in houses and streets and take it without anyone scolding you.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
when killing isn't a crime

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
When your enemies appear from absolutely nowhere to fight with you, but don't follow you if you escape.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
when youre punched and numbers fly off your chest

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Talk to a golden statue and switch your weapons and fighting style.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Counsel2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
You have spent all of your free time making an RPG?
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
when there's a 2 second black screen in your life whenever you get in/out of somewhere

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
When you abandon your social life to working on an RPG that you never finish.

Wandering Artist
Rep:
Level 86
You got a problem? Fix by yourself.
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
When you can walk at the water and it's actually a mapping error.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
when you can take on ten dracos with a axe and level 1 clothing and barley take any damage and win.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
When you find out that there are caves near your house and they're filled with monsters.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
You read a book with words you don't understand then the next day your whole world is different.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
when your life has a sequel

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
When your life's sequel sucks, but makes up for it's suckiness in an awesome sequel that closes the trilogy.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
when every day starts with a title screen

Wandering Artist
Rep:
Level 86
You got a problem? Fix by yourself.
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
When you became a hero like superman or candyman and defeated a weird villain boss

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
You read a book with words you don't understand then the next day your whole world is different.

FFTA! ^_^

When your name is Arshes.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
when your life is narrated

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"

FFTA! ^_^

When your name is Arshes.

lol! Exactly!!!
<3 FFTA

You get this menu -

Start
Continue
End

Arcade
Vs Mode
Team Battle
Vs Team Battle
Musou Mode
Legend Mode
etc...

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
XD FFTA Rulez!! <3 <3 <3

When you find out that the main mission of your life is to defeat the big boss.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
When you can use Devil Triggers from devil may cry and turn into a devil

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
when there's a secret entrance to the right of your garden.