RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hallucinations

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
This probably isn't the best place to post this, but it's on my to-do list for the Thanksgiving Vacation.

Sometimes I don't get enough sleep (or any sleep at all) before school, either because I was up late doing homework, or up late on my computer. When that happens, I often get drowsy during class. It becomes a powerful feeling of tiredness that I have to constantly struggle to fight. Sometimes I beat it and manage to keep my focus, but sometimes the tiredness wins and I fall asleep in class.

And then sometimes, if I'm lucky or unlucky, I'll get hallucinations. It's usually small, hearing the teacher say something and that something suddenly generates a completely unrelated subject in my head, or sometimes I'll hear the teacher say something he/she never said. Other times, it's massive, and I start seeing things that aren't really there.

One of the most notable hallucinations that I'll probably never forget, happened during science class. I was stuck once again in my in-between state of awake and asleep, and suddenly, I could have sworn I saw an anime catgirl wearing a maids outfit, get up bent over with her hands between her legs and head over to the bathroom sign-out sheet.

Then I snapped out of it and proceeded to pay attention. But what a lovely little hallucination that was! It made my day.

How about y'all? Ever get hallucinations in school do to being tired?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 11:20:34 PM by Animefan »

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I knew exactly what hallucination you were going to describe before I even read the thread.

:facepalm:

Find a new hobby.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Writer2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best Counsel2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 King of RMRK2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
I knew exactly what hallucination you were going to describe before I even read the thread.

Find a new hobby.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Congratulations on your new schizophrenic partner.

Also yes, you are fucking insane.

Spoiler for:
More likely than not no, but if you like them then that's usually a bad sign .-.

I've never had a solid hallucination, but i do see things out of the corner of my eye.  And i believe them to be real. Everyone probably gets that, but not to the paranoid point i do =O

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2011 Best Musician2010 Most Missed Member
I call bullshit on this.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
In the desert, thirsty people sometimes have a mirage, and it often consists of lakes. Why does it consist of lakes? Because the person wants something to drink more than anything.

I was just having a mirage of something I wanted more than anything at the moment. Something to sleep with. :3

And although I've confused my facts or argued even when I knew I was wrong, I never make up things that didn't happen to me. I stopped doing that around middle school.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Writer2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best Counsel2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 King of RMRK2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
In the desert, thirsty people sometimes have a mirage, and it often consists of lakes. Why does it consist of lakes? Because the person wants something to drink more than anything.

I was just having a mirage of something I wanted more than anything at the moment. Something to sleep with. :3

Before I even read that last sentence fragment, I connected the lakes and the girl together and thought you wanted to drink pee more than anything.

Maybe i'm right.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Heh. This is a bad place to post it, but at least now I can cross it off my list. I couldn't post it in the fetish site or they'd know I was still in school. I couldn't post it in neoseeker either, for obvious reasons.

I'm like Earl, only with a to-do list instead of a "bad things I did" list.

Rep:
Level 98
Do you have the understanding in your head that for some odd reason we want to hear about your weird sexual fetishes?

Because we don't want you thinking like that.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Nope. I just had to get some kind of reaction to it so I wouldn't forget about it. ;8
« Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 11:21:32 PM by Animefan »

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
AHHHH! The hallucinations are back! It's a zombie! AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
Seriously, I get bad hallucinations too. I just need to fix my sleep patterns. My goal is to get rid of hallucinations, and have more dreams.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Maybe you should get enough sleep, for starters.

I know puberty is hard but you'll need sleep to grow up into a big strong man :mad:
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87

And although I've confused my facts or argued even when I knew I was wrong, I never make up things that didn't happen to me. I stopped doing that around middle school.

that's because of the way light bounces off of the sand, you can see it on driveways  :mad:

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.

that's because of the way light bounces off of the sand, you can see it on driveways  :mad:
Yeah, but people also have mirages of drink machines and vehicles with slurpees in the drink holders, don't they? Or is that just in the cartoons/Kangaroo Jack?

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Yes, it's a cartoon thing, it's a joke =O

also pop does not replenish thirst  ;9

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Oh well. Still doesn't mean I'm going crazy. Maybe I was having one of those "half-dreams" or something. Or maybe it was sleep paralysis. Or maybe it was just my abnormally high libido manifesting into my tired line of sight.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Why do you keep posting this shit here and expect honest answers? I tried to tell you to go get some help before, but you took it as gloating over a pointless argument. People on here aren't going to be able to help you. There. I said it. You need to go to someone professional, and tell them everything. Tell them all the fucked up shit you think about, all the crazy fetishes, all of it. Unless you make an effort to do something real about your problems, nobody will take you seriously. Go talk to a shrink, or even a fucking witchdoctor, for all I care. Just do something productive, rather than get all histrionic and give everyone more ammo to cut you down. Also, make sure you tell that person about how you don't care what kind of attention you get. Make sure you tell them that you like to stir up drama so that you have a reason to throw a tantrum later.

I try so hard to make you see things from someone else's point of view, but you always turn it around so that I'm the asshole. I don't know why, but I try and try to get you to wake up. Someday you'll realize that this shit doesn't win you any favors. It just makes people like you less and less. Try this for me: Think for a moment about having to be around someone who always whines and complains, and then when you try and help them, they call you a dick and run away for a month. You start to think, "Gee, this person's been gone for a while, I hope they're doing alright."

Then, a few weeks later, they come back and say that they're different. You ask, "What did you do to go through this change?"

They say, "What do you mean? I was just masturbating and buying swords online."

Then after a few days, you realize that they didn't change at all, they're just a really crafty liar. Yes, that's right. You are crafty. I know this because I know people like you. People like you think they're outsmarting everyone else, but they're wrong. You can pretend all you want to, but I know the truth. You'll eventually realize that you need help.

When are you going to go get it?

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Get off the rag Holk. I wasn't expecting honest answers. Getting this in writing was on my to-do list. Comprende, bato? And I never called you an asshole in this topic. In fact, I didn't react negatively AT ALL in this topic.

Rep:
Level 98
Write it in notepad and save it.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2011 Best Musician2010 Most Missed Member
Get off the rag Holk. I wasn't expecting honest answers. Getting this in writing was on my to-do list. Comprende, bato? And I never called you an asshole in this topic. In fact, I didn't react negatively AT ALL in this topic.

Get off your high horse before I shoot it. :mad:

Rep:
Level 98
use a .50 caliber weapon

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
You're sounding just like me Halo. Resorting to guns instead of providing a decent argument. Why don't you find me the line where I called him an asshole in this topic?

I didn't have any intentions at all! I just wanted to make a random topic about something that happened to me in science class! Why can't I even do that without being accused of something?

Rep:
Level 98
He didn't say you called him an asshole, he said get off your high horse before he beats it down.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
If he said "get off your high horse" then he must be accusing me of being wrong about something. And since he quoted the specific text where I said "i didn't call you an asshole", he must have been claiming that I was wrong about that.

If that wasn't his intentions, then I'm so sorry I can't read minds better.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
animefan if you do all this here, you'll get flamed

go see a doctor like how normal people do. Maybe its not because of your sleep..

maybe you have Iwuvhentaitis
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
You're sounding just like me Halo. Resorting to guns instead of providing a decent argument. Why don't you find me the line where I called him an asshole in this topic?

I didn't have any intentions at all! I just wanted to make a random topic about something that happened to me in science class! Why can't I even do that without being accused of something?

Way to go. You yet again missed the point of someone's post. And maybe you should re-read Holk's post while you're at it. If we're lucky, Holk will only have to explain himself to you 3 more times instead of the usual 5.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
No, I'm done. It's not even worth my time. I tried caring, but I just don't anymore. Good luck, Animefan. You're going to need it.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I don't think he was talking entirely about this topic. .-.

edit: Oh wait, we're done, my bad. ;9

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 98
I see no reason why this should continue then.

Mod party