RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Forgetaboutit

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
I'm not taking a month away from this place just because of a silly fight. So I was wrong about the legality of carrying concealed brass knuckles. So what? I still get my stun gun, and I get to save money.

Updates:
-I like "House" now. I'm gonna watch that show whenever I can.
-Bought and beat Halo 2.
-We're doing weight lifting and aerobic exercise in PE class now. I pushed myself really hard and now my arms hurt like hell.
-There are too many girls with mustaches in my school. It's disturbing.
-There are also a few pretty girls in my school who seem to always need the bathroom. It's awesome.
-Happy Thanksgiving.
-Caught up in school.
-We got Rick Roll'd in US History class. And NOBODY got it, except me! That pisses me off dammit!

The end.

P.S.

P.S.
I haven't a clue what "P.S." means.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 10:21:00 PM by Animefan »

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Now I can't watch House. :mad:

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
It would be awesome if, in real life, you could throw a hissy fit around a bunch of people you know, storm off like a bitch, and then walk back up the next day and list a bunch of shit that nobody cares about.

Yes this is a flame. Yes it will probably be deleted. No I do not care. :mad:

Rep:
Level 96
Oh, you can do that in real life. But in real life, everybody just talks about how much of a idiot, d-bag, cuntruffler, etc that person is behind his back.

So really, it's no different at all.

:mad:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
P.S. means Post Script you rapscallion

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
P.S. means Post Script you rapscallion
I never knew <3

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
The worst part about this is that he thinks that the fight was about the legality of weapons. He never quite picks up on these things. Close, but yet so far.

Wait, what am I talking about, the worst part is that he isn't leaving. :mad: :mad: :mad:
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
forgetabouttits

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
What's up there, tabou tits?

Rep:
Level 96
It's youtube, I'm sure it's just a lame anime clip video some animu fag put to really crappy music.

Rep:
Level 94
No, no. I was using it as a sarcastic greeting. Like, "What's up, tabou tits?"

Rep:
Level 96
Oh. Well, that's weird.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
forgetaboutits

Rep:
Level 97

This is the grandfather of all AMV's

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Wrong, this is.

Rep:
Level 97
1. That's not anime
2. The above is from Fist of The North Star, unedited and badass B)

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant

This is the grandfather of all AMV's

He has really big eyebrows.

Rep:
Level 97
THATS BECAUSE HES FUCKING KENSHIRO :mad: :mad: :mad:

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
oh sorry ._.